NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. THERE IS NO ENTRY
PARTICIPATE IN OR WIN THIS CONTEST
ALL ENTRANTS PAY THEIR OWN POSTAGE AND MAILING.
ONLY OPEN AND OFFERED TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, PUERTO RICO AND CANADA, EXCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC, (together the “TERRITORY”), WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND RESIDE WITHIN THE TERRITORY, AND ARE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE IN THEIR STATE OR PROVINCE OF RESIDENCE.
Contest provides entrants an opportunity to submit a photo of their life on the water in the outdoors.
Each Entry must comply with the following requirements:
a) Photos must contain your life on the water.
b) Photos must be taken in an outdoor setting, the more scenic the better your chance of winning!
c) If people are featured in your photo, make sure you have their permission
d) Submissions are limited to three per person, so make 'em count!
e) Photos must be a minimum of 300 DPI
f) Photos must be a minimum of 3750 pixels long by 3750 pixels wide
g) Photos must be sized at 12 x 12 inches.
h) Don't forget to include the following information on the Contest Entry Registration Form:
1. Your contact information (name, email, phone number).
2. Name of the photographer (entrants must have ownership rights to or license to use the photo for entry and use in this contest and West Marine use).
3. Year and model of your boat.
4. Location where the photo was taken
5. A short bio of you, the photographer, or the boat.
i) All Entries must be submitted in English. Entries in any other language will be automatically disqualified from participating in this Contest.
JUDGING CRITERIA: West Marine will select the thirteen winners based upon the following criteria:
1. Compliance with these Official Rules.
2. Quality of photograph.
3. Context and setting of photograph.
4. Appropriateness of photograph for Calendar use.
PRIZE: One (1) $100 West Marine Gift Card per Official Winner. All Gift Card values are in U.S. dollars, or, if the Official Winner resides in Canada, then the Gift Card value will be in Canadian dollars. Twelve winners may be selected entitling them each to a $100 West Marine Gift Card.