Thread DetailsLast Edited by inarius July 7, 2016 at 06:11 PM
You can put Underground apps on other Android devices, and other posts have talked about this. I'm focused on kid-friendly apps for an Amazon device with the Underground store already installed. Some other apps won't run on the under-powered 7" tablet. You can see I really like the narrated books. I have run almost all of the apps listed below, and while I believe all should work, some still occasionally crash due to it's low-memory specs:
Toddler-and-up friendly apps & narrated story books
- Charlie Brown story books
- Other narrated story books
- Another Monster at the End of This Book…Staring Grover & Elmo!
- Goodnight Moon
- All free stories by Loud Crow Interactive (Charlie Brown, Boynton, Busytown, & Calilou)
- All free stories by Oceanhouse Media (Berenstain Bears & Little Critter)
- Elmo Loves 123s
- Super Why: ABC Adventures
- BabyFirst apps for toddlers
And there are a few worth mentioning For older kids (or parents)
- Beach Buggy Racing
- Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
- DuckTales: Remastered
- Sonic CD
- Heads Up!
The full list of "actually free" kids apps is here and these are all (3,000+) Amazon Underground apps currently available.
We do also use the tablet for video, including Netflix and Plex . I have synced videos to it but I won't go into the details of that here.