Hallmark Channel Light Up the Holidays Sweepstakes ~ 9/2/16 (homeowner or renter of single family residence)
Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States, including the District of Columbia, age 21 or older at the time of entry. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, outside the U.S., and wherever else prohibited by law.
Entry - http://www.hallmarkcha
Limit: one (1) entry per person per day, regardless if the entrant has more than one email address.
Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a professionally installed outdoor lighting package synchronized to Trans-Siberian Orchestra music at his/her home. Grand Prize consists of the following:
• Installation and removal of twenty thousand (20,000) energy-efficient LED Christmas lights set to sync with Trans-Siberian Orchestra music.
• Laptop computer controller and software.
• Installation and removal of three thousand (3,000) special LED based lights fully controlled by computer where any light can be any color at any time.
• Installation and removal of multiple floodlights fully controlled by computer where any floodlight can be any color at any time.
• Installation and removal of approximately one hundred (100) strobe lights.
• Everything installed, removed and choreographed by Trans-Siberian Orchestra lighting technicians.
ARV of the Grand Prize: $25,000.
Winner must be the owner or renter of a single family residence to be eligible for this prize. Home of Grand Prize Winner must be evaluated by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra Lighting Technicians to ensure condition of the Residence is suitable for the holiday lighting installation. If the Residence is deemed unsuitable, Sponsor reserves the right to award prize to an alternate winner. An unsuitable Residence includes but is not limited to a residence with below standard electrical capacity, close proximity to neighboring homes, restrictions imposed by a homeowner’s association, if any, construction or design of Residence which may render fastening outdoor lighting hazardous, inadequate liability coverage under winner’s homeowner’s insurance, is beyond the scope of this prize or is in any way deemed unsuitable at the sole and absolute discretion of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. The Residence will be checked by a licensed electrician as part of the prize and must have 100 amp or larger service. Lighting Installation must be completed by November 14, 2016. The Sponsor will dismantle and reasonably remove all elements of the Grand Prize from the Residence after January 1, 2017. Sponsor will coordinate date and time with Winner.