goHastings offers select New DVDs on sale at 2 for $14 when you apply promotion code DEUCES at checkout. Shipping starts at $2.58, and varies based on selection. Thanks Haker7
Note, must add multiples of 2x qualifying titles to cart and apply promotion code for discount. Promotion code does not apply to 'Used' or 'Previously Viewed' DVDs. Some exclusions may apply.
Examples (may mix and match):
- Game of Thrones
- The Big Bang Theory
- Batman: The Animated Series
- Justice League / Justice League Unlimited
- Dragon Ball Z
- Dragon Ball GT
- House of Cards
- Downton Abbey
- Once Upon A Time
- The Adventures of Superman
- Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
- The Boondocks
- Vampire Hunter D
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- The Legend of Korra
- Teen Titans
- One Piece
- Pokemon 4-Movie Collector's Set
- Orange Is the New Black
- Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series
- Trigun: The Complete Series
- The Godfather 3-Movie Collection
- Police Academy 3 Film Collection
- Back to the Future: 30th Anniversary Trilogy
- Mission: Impossible 5-Movie Collection
- Alien Quadrilogy
- Shrek: The Whole Story
- Rambo: The Complete Collector's Set
- Batman Animated Triple Feature: Gotham Knight / Under the Red Hood / Year One
- Superman Animated Triple Feature: A Little Piece of Home/Brainiac Attacks/The Last Son of Krypton
- Superman Ultimate Collector's Edition
- Tales from the Crypt
- & Much More
This seems to be working on almost all instock new DVDs. this including complete series and box sets.
Just picked up the complete series
sons of anarchy giftset
Also each season of Game of thrones
each was only $7 a piece.
To Our Valued Customers,
At Hastings, our mission is to bring you the array of entertainment products, collectibles and basics that have made us a fixture in our local communities while also creating experiences that delight you and grow with you over the years. We have been working diligently to transform our stores with these objectives in mind and already have completed 20 refreshed stores with overwhelmingly positive reviews.
We believe we are on the right path, but we need additional financial support to fully execute our plan for the future. That is why we have initiated a comprehensive process to evaluate potential buyers for our business and, as part of that sale process, have filed voluntary petitions under Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code along with our corporate parent (Draw Another Circle) and sister brands (Movie Stop and SPImages). The Chapter 11 process will help to prepare our business for the intended sale while also providing additional protections and financing to allow us to serve you as usual.
Please be assured that Hastings stores and e-commerce business remain open and continue to bring you the superior selection of multimedia and entertainment products you have come to expect from us. In addition, our Passport program is continuing with all your accumulated benefits intact, and we continue to launch exciting new promotions on an ongoing basis.
At this time, we will be changing a few other programs, as outlined below:
* Hastings will no longer accept nor honor customer deposits for future movie purchases. Instead, existing deposits may be applied towards additional purchases in the store.
* Game rentals will no longer be available.
* Gift cards will expire on July 13, 30 days from today's announcement.
* Hastings' buyback program has been suspended.
We apologize for any inconvenience this news may cause. We have addressed more Frequently Asked Questions below and will continue to keep you updated as we work to identify a buyer. Whether its toys for the kids, on-trend merchandise for teens, electronics, comics, supplies for adults' favorite hobbies or the opportunity to sip coffee while reading a new book, Hastings seeks to be a place where our communities come together and where everyone belongs.
We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to serve you for many years to come.
President & COO
Hastings Entertainment Inc.
Concerning Gift Cards for California Residents, Per this post: There is legally no expiration date for your gift cards.
Here's the relevant law on this matter, California Civil Code 1749.6 :
Quote from CA Civil Code 1749.6 :(a) A gift certificate constitutes value held in trust by the issuer of the gift certificate on behalf of the beneficiary of the gift certificate. The value represented by the gift certificate belongs to the beneficiary, or to the legal representative of the beneficiary to the extent provided by law, and not to the issuer.
(b) An issuer of a gift certificate who is in bankruptcy shall continue to honor a gift certificate issued prior to the date of the bankruptcy filing on the grounds that the value of the gift certificate constitutes trust property of the beneficiary.
(c) (1) This section does not alter the terms of a gift certificate. The terms of a gift certificate may not make its redemption or other use invalid in the event of a bankruptcy.
(2) This section does not require, unless otherwise required by law, the issuer of a gift certificate to:
(A) Redeem a gift certificate for cash.
(B) Replace a gift certificate that has been lost or stolen.
(C) Maintain a separate account for the funds used to purchase the gift certificate.
(d) (1) This section does not create an interest in favor of the beneficiary of the gift certificate in any specific property of the issuer.
(2) This section does not create a fiduciary or quasi-fiduciary relationship between the beneficiary of the gift certificates and the issuer, unless otherwise provided by law.
(3) The issuer of a gift certificate has no obligation to pay interest on the value of the gift certificate held in trust under this section, unless otherwise provided by law.
Know your Californian Gift Card Rights here (Thanks u2fan01): http://www.dca.ca.gov/publication...s-11.shtml