Tourism Whistler: Only in Whistler Contest - 09/30/16 (No Québec, NY, FL, or PR)
• Round-trip coach air transportation, for two (2) people, from the major city airport nearest to Grand Prize winner’s residence (Sponsor’s choice) to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada;
• Round-trip transportation, for two (2) people between Vancouver International Airport and Whistler courtesy of Pacific Coach Lines;
• Seven (7) nights’ accommodation in dual occupancy room or suite courtesy of The Fairmont Chateau Whistler;
• Jet Boating Adventure for two (2) people courtesy of Whistler Jet Boating;
• RZR tour for two (2) people courtesy of The Adventure Group;
• Ziplining tour for two (2) people courtesy of Ziptrek EcoTours;
• Rolling Thunder Bobsleigh Experience for two (2) people courtesy of Whistler Sports Legacies;
• 90 minute Sensory Deprivation Floats for two (2) people courtesy of West Coast Float
• Two (2) passes to the Audain Art Museum, a copy of Masterworks from the Audain Art Museum and a copy of the Audain Art Museum temporary exhibition catalogue.
• Two (2) 1-day PEAK 2 PEAK Alpine Experience tickets;
• One (1) $400 gift certificate at your choice of Whistler restaurant
Approximate retail value: Six Thousand, Nine-hundred and Twenty Three Canadian Dollars and fifty cents (CAD$6923.50)
Winner must be able to redeem the Grand Prize between May 1, 2017 and September 30, 2017 and is subject to availability with the following blackout dates: May 15-17, June 2-4, June 6-9, June 15-17, June 25-27, September 15-17, 2017. If winner is unable to redeem Grand Prize during this time, prize will be forfeited and no alternative prize will be awarded.
Entry (2 ways):
• Eligible entrants may visit http://www.whistler.co
• Eligible entrants may also enter by completing the entry form at the onsite ballot box located within the Whistler Visitor Centre on Village Gate Boulevard in Whistler, BC or at various event locations where the Sponsor is represented.
Open to legal residents of Canada, USA, UK, and Australia who are over the age of majority in their province, state or country of residence or older at the time of entry with the exception of residents of Québec, New York, Florida and Puerto Rico.
Age of Majority
Complete rules: http://www.whistler.co