Thread DetailsLast Edited by kh0rneflakes July 20, 2016 at 10:41 PM
The Prodigio is one of the newer models of the Nespresso machine. When it was released a few months back, there were several great sales (perhaps to get people to try the machine and review it) that brought it down to as low as $160, mostly from Buydig. There have not been many sales at all since then. A similar deal with the Prodigio at $200 in March got a lot of attention before the better deals, and I actually bought it recently off Ebay for $203 (which I posted on Slickdeals, this post recycles much of it). This is slick. If you don't care much for the milk frother (which can connect to the Prodigio) or Bluetooth connectivity, you're better off getting one of the other Original Line machines that have been on sale recently. The problem with the Vertuoline that's $100 at Bloomingdales is that you can only use original Nespresso pods with it, no third party products, because of the proprietary centrifusion technology that allows it to make both American coffee and espressos. Over the long run, that can cost you.
- The first connected Nespresso machine. Your phone can now make the perfect cup of coffee
- Brew delicious coffee without even leaving your chair
- Nespresso 19 bar pressure system - Fast heat-up: 25 seconds
- Rotating water tank
- Can make single, double, and lungo shots.
- Automatic capsule ejection
- Compatible with Nespresso's amazing coffee pods
- Smartphone APP Connectivity - Set time to automatically brew, Capsule stock management, Set time to automatically brew, Descaling, low water and maintenance alerts
What's in the box?
- Coffee Machine
- Aeroccino 3 Milk Frother
- 16 Nespresso Grand Cru capsules