Marlboro Top Hand - Begins 7/25/16, Ends 9/5/16
Thread DetailsLast Edited by dmoneycraig July 25, 2016 at 09:02 AM
Participation Limited To Tobacco Consumers 21 Years Of Age Or Older Who Are Legal
Residents Of The 50 United States Or The District Of Columbia (Excluding
Residents Of MA, MI And VA)
No Purchase Or Payment Of Any Kind Necessary To Enter Or Win
Void In MA, MI And VA And Where Prohibited
Purchase Or Acceptance Of A Product Offer Does Not Improve Your Chances Of
1. Eligibility: Marlboro Top Hand Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (excluding Massachusetts, Michigan and Virginia) and the District of Columbia who are tobacco consumers twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Philip Morris USA Inc., its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, vendors, and advertising and promotion agencies including HelloWorld, Inc., as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Noncompliance with any of the above eligibility requirements will result in disqualification. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Massachusetts, Michigan and Virginia and where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Presenter's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Presenter: Philip Morris USA Inc., 6601 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23230. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on July 25, 2016 at or about 12:00:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), ends on September 5, 2016 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period") and consists of six (6) weekly entry periods (each a "Weekly Entry Period") as outlined below.
Period Start Date
at or about 12:00 a.m. ET
(unless otherwise noted) End Date
at 11:59:59 p.m. ET
(unless otherwise noted) Approximate
1 July 25, 2016 at or about
12:00:00 p.m. July 31, 2016 August 1, 2016
2 August 1, 2016 August 7, 2016 August 8, 2016
3 August 8, 2016 August 14, 2016 August 15, 2016
4 August 15, 2016 August 21, 2016 August 22, 2016
5 August 22, 2016 August 28, 2016 August 29, 2016
6 August 29, 2016 September 5, 2016 September 6, 2016
Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, you must first become a registered user at https://www.marlboro.co
During each Weekly Entry Period, after proceeding to the Sweepstakes page, watch the weekly video, then follow the instructions to answer a question about the video to receive one (1) entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawing.
Limit: Each entrant may enter one (1) time during each Weekly Entry Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry each Weekly Entry Period by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the CCN used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. Email addresses will be used solely for win notification and not for entry. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder of the winning CCN.
5. Prize Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select each potential Weekly Entry Period winner from all eligible entries received during each Weekly Entry Period, on or around the draw dates indicated in the table above in Section 3. Non-winning Weekly Period entries will not carry over into subsequent Weekly Period drawings. Each potential winner will be notified by email, mail or phone. Each potential winner of a prize valued at $600 or greater will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits his/her prize. For prizes over $25, only five (5) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Unclaimed prizes valued at $25 or less will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
6. Prizes: Weekly Entry Period Prizes:
Period Prize Quantity Approximate Retail
1 $5,000 Travel Certificate 1 $5,000.00
$100 Reward Card 85 $100.00
Igloo® Party Bar™ 85 $199.99
FUGOO Tough Speaker 85 $229.99
Playing Cards 4,170 $3.00
Taster Brew Kit 250 $89.99
Bottle Opener from the Forge 1,670 $12.99
Weber® Q® 1200™ Grill 40 $279.98
Kelty® Ruckus 85 $89.95
Big Agnes® Tent 45 $399.99
Period Prize Quantity
(awarded each Weekly Entry Period) ARV
2-6 $5,000 Travel Certificate 1 $5,000.00
$100 Reward Card 83 $100.00
Igloo® Party Bar™ 83 $199.99
FUGOO Tough Speaker 83 $229.99
Playing Cards 4,166 $3.00
Taster Brew Kit 250 $89.99
Bottle Opener from the Forge 1,666 $12.99
Weber® Q® 1200™ Grill 36 $279.98
Kelty® Ruckus 83 $89.95
Big Agnes® Tent 41 $399.99
For All Prizes: Terms and conditions of Travel Certificate apply. Travel Certificates expire on December 31st, 2017. The actual value of prizes is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution or cash redemption will be made except as provided herein at the Presenter's sole discretion. Presenter reserves the right to substitute a prize or a component thereof for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for each drawing. Limit: Up to three (3) prizes per consumer; either one (1) Travel Certificate and two (2) non-Travel Certificate prizes, or three (3) non-Travel Certificate prizes. Total ARV of all prizes: $841,443.10.
7. Release: By acceptance of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Presenter, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner's consent to Presenter's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Presenter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Presenter in its sole discretion. In such event, Presenter, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Presenter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Presenter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Presenter's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Presenter reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Presenter in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/1Ry82O1. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2016 Philip Morris USA POS#: J0907-2
© 2016 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.