Thread DetailsLast Edited by mlacey3 August 11, 2016 at 02:53 PM
The model is JKT-S10U and currently sells on Amazon for $354.94
- 11 cooking settings: Plain, Ultra (for maximum sweetness and flavor), Quick, Synchro-Cooking, Jasmine, Brown, Mixed, Porridge, Slow Cook, Oatmeal, and Bread Baking.
- Tiger’s exclusive “tacook” cooking plate can cook a main dish and rice together without affecting the flavor.
- Multilayer spherical inner pot (2.5-mm) with clay pot coating allows the heat to circulate evenly and cook delicious rice.
- Non-stick inner pot will help keep the rice from sticking to the pan.
- Easy-to-read LCD control panel displays menu selection, time (in 12-hour AM/PM format), and countdown to cooking completion.
- Automatic “Keep Warm” after cooking completion for up to 24 hours without drying or burning.
- Reheat warm cooked rice and oatmeal back to cooked temperature.
- Store 2 preset cooking timer (for breakfast and dinner) to set cooking completion time to your desire.
- Removable inner lid and steam cap for easy cleaning.
- Material: Plastic/Stainless Steel
- Power: 1080 W
- Dimensions: 11.2” W x 15.6” L x 9.7” H
- Weight: 12.5 lbs
- Made in Japan
- Warranty: 1 year limited