- Click here to enroll in Best Buy EDU promotions for free and receive your unique $100 off promotion code (.edu address is not required to register).
- Upon receipt of your email from Best Buy, click 'Get Your Coupons', then locate 'Save an Additional $100 on any Apple MacBook, iMac, or iPad Pro' code. Apply promotional code at checkout.
- Intel Core i5 CPU
- 8GB DDR3 Memory
- 13.3" 1440x900 LED Display
- 128GB SSD Flash Storage
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- 6-Months Titanium Internet Security (3-Devices)
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Note, this is the latest model. You may also take an Additional $100 Off this MacBook Air making it $749.99 (a .edu address is not required to enroll for EDU coupons).
The popular front page is back http://slickdeals.net/f/8900971-macbook-air-13-8gb-128gb-849-99-or-749-99-after-student-coupon?v=1&src=
2) Scroll down and click the blue box on the lower right titled Sign Up for College Student Deals
3) Login to your regular non-student BestBuy.com account
4) Note my "regular non-student" account is tied to my @yahoo.com e-mail address which is NOT an .edu domain. No .edu required and I am not a student.
5) You will be asked for your birthday month and day but not year, I provided my actual birthdate I'm not sure that it matters.
6) School I just entered a local college name, even community colleges work. If you can't think of a single college name to use just type your city name and it should provide some choices. That's all just type in a school name.
7) Click Sign Up button and you should receive an e-mail within an hour with a link to your coupon codes.