Thread DetailsLast Edited by estoyloco July 18, 2016 at 11:27 AM
Edit: Updated steps/clarification.
1) Staples has SSD-PLUS-480GB (SDSSDA-480G-G25) for $189.19.
2) Start chat and get price match approval. Price match it to Amazon $106.55; with price match it should bring down the price to $98.29.
3) Ensure you add a filler item of at least $1.71 to qualify for the $25 VCO off $100 purchase.
4) Once you have approval for price match, complete the order at FULL price with Visa Checkout to qualify for the $25 off.
5) Provide order number to rep for manual adjustment, you should see the new PM adjustments in your Order Details page.
After price match and VCO it should be around $75 before tax for the SSD. I'm not exactly sure how Staples calculate the PM but I usually end up with a better deal even from what I normally calculate it to be. So if you are worried, I would add a filler item of at least $10 so your order subtotal will remain $100+.
In my case I ended up paying $72.72 ($68.08 w/ rewards) for my SSD. Attached is my price match details. The VCO $25 off $100 gets split between all items on the order. I also had a $5 rewards coupon.