Costco Citi Visa Transactions not showing up in Samsung Pay history?
I've only found (online) one other person in a different forum that mentioned no transaction history, but no one addressed that specific comment and that person never wrote a follow-up if there was any resolution found.
Here's my timeline:
- Notifications for Samsung Pay are on
- I added my Citi Costco Visa to my S7 Edge this past Saturday.
- I've made 2 purchases from 2 different places on 2 different days. Neither transaction has posted.
- I called Samsung Pay on Monday, who pointed me to Citi.
- I called Citi, who pointed me to Samsung Pay. Citi also told me to wait until the payments posted from pending and it should show up.
- Payments posted. No transaction history still on Samsung Pay.
- I called Samsung Pay again today, who pointed me back to Citi.
- I called Visa, who pointed me back to Citi.
- I called Citi, who then forwarded me to the fraud department. They actually said maybe it's the vendors that I used. I mean...really? The only 2 vendors/times I've used Samsung Pay with this card and they just HAPPEN to have the same issue.
- Citi finally said,"Well, we've been having issues with Citi Costo cards. Try to make another purchase elsewhere and see what happens. Thanks for letting us know."
I also have another Citi MasterCard that I used once with Samsung Pay and the transaction posted immediately after it read my phone.
If anyone has added the Citi Costco Visa to their Samsung Pay Account, have any transactions posted within the app?
I'm trying to get this $10 Amazon card! Lol.
I know I could just keep using my other registered card for payments to post for the Amazon promotion, but I'd also still like to see my Citi Costco Visa purchases used with Samsung Pay.
Thanks again for any insight/input!