Thread DetailsLast Edited by annie930ny July 25, 2016 at 06:16 AM
- Rear foot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - A sock liner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Solyte Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Guidance Line: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC - This Trusstic System integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.