Editor's Notes & Price Research
Valid on the first order for new Google Express customers. Be sure to check to see if there are any delivery areas near you before purchasing.
Use code: jungle (Special discount - 40% Off, up to $50) to get $6 off, making your total just $9. Code works with new groupon accounts only
$40 credit towards everyday essentials delivered to your home via Google Express
Valid only for new Google Express customers. Offer expires August 26, 2016.
Bonus: There's an AMEX offer for Google Express, spend $30 get $15 statement credit back which expires on 7/31/2016
Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $30+ in one or more transactions online at Google Express by 7/31/2016.
Terms for exclusions:
Enrollment is limited. Offer is non-transferable. Offer valid only for purchases made on Google Express with enrolled American Express Card. Must add offer to eligible American Express Card and make a purchase using Google Express with that same Card set as the Google Express payment method to redeem. To see if delivery is available to your market, please visit google.com/express. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express online account. Offer only available in the United States. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 7/31/2016, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by Google Express. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If you receive a replacement Card during the offer and use that Card to enroll, you must update your Card on file with Google Express. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. Google Express is a trademark of Google Inc
- Not everyone will get $7.65 off. The code SURPRISE is Groupon's Mystery (Surprise) deal and so the discount varies from account to account. Some accounts may not even get anything. Maximum discount is 51% (for those lucky ones).
- There may be steps you can follow to get this to work. Big thanks to agentstryker909. I followed his steps and it worked.
Here are the steps again:
- Using Incognito Mode, sign up for a new Groupon account and set your location to San Francisco, CA
- Now use the OP Link to open the Google Express Groupon page. You must use this Link. I had searched for Google Express on Groupon.com without using the OP Link, and tried the code and it failed. So you have to use the OP Link.
- Now check out and enter SURPRISE in the Promo Code box. You should get the 51% discount.
- It didn't accept the code for me too for the first two attempts, but then I refreshed the check-out page and entered the code again and this time it worked.
- It could still be YMMV, although I would think it's not - I'm not sure how Groupon would be able to differentiate my newly-created account vs someone else's newly-created account.