Note, offer valid for T-Mobile Customers only. Not a T-Mobile customer? Click here to learn more about signing up or switching to receive this and other great benefits
- Download the T-Mobile Tuesday App for Free
- Open the App and create/login to your T-Mobile account
- Proceed with the on-screen options on the App
- Under "My Every Tuesday Stuff" you will receive select freebies (while supplies last)
- Vudu Movie Rental Free
- Lyft Rides (Up to $15) Free
- Small Wendy’s Frosty Free
- Claudia's Cocina eBook from BookShout Free
- 1-Year Unlimited Data for Pokemon GO Free
- Culinary Cruise (1)
- MasterChef Experience (5)
- MasterCheft Grill Set (50)
- Samsung Galaxy Note7 (50)
Editor's Notes & Price Research
T-Mobile Tuesdays App is a recurring Customer exclusive and a chance to win epic prizes EVERY Tuesday. All customers on a T-Mobile branded monthly rate plan, including consumer and business, postpaid and prepaid plans qualify.
This limited time offer will be available for today, Tuesday, August 9, 2016; be sure to redeem accordingly. If you haven't tried the Pokemon GO app, it's available for Android or iOS posted in this Frontpage Deal. - Discombobulated
- Free Lyft Ride (up to $15)
- Free Vudu Movie Rental
- Free Small Wendy's Frosty
- Free "Claudia's Cocina: A Taste Of Mexico" e-book from BookShout
- Free unlimited data on Pok?mon GO
Additionally, everyone is eligible for a chance to win one of the following prizes:
- (1) Culinary Cruise
- (5) MasterChef Experience
- (50) MasterChef Grill Set
- (50) Samsung Galaxy Note7
=Lyft promo codes Expire in less than a day, on "8/10/2016 4:59am *EDT*" -- which is a couple days shorter than last time.
=VUDU Credits Redeemed TODAY will expire on 8-15-2016 at the exact time you redeemed them for in 6 days. You do not have until Midnight on that day - best to redeem them before that.
Codes must be redeemed to your account before tomorrow 8/10/2016 @ 4:59AM *EDT* - Please someone w/ T-Mobile Account Confirm this.
REMEMBER EVERYONE FOLLOW THE TRADING RULES LAID OUT IN THIS THREAD:
So that the Mods don't have to lock this one.
************TRADING RULES************ - The top ones are the basics.
Remember, you are trading at your own risk! We are unable to enforce any sanctions or force a user to act since we do not monitor nor endorse this activity. Further, we cannot guarantee that administrative sanctions will occur as a result of abuse without positive proof.
Do NOT offer money of any kind! This includes bitcoins! Google Wallet or any other electronic transfer of funds. It's a self promotion for personal gain (monetary gain), and it's not allowed! Money cannot exchange hands between SD member. This is includes PMs, posts, or any other forms of communication on SD! You cannot ask for money/PayPal in "exchange". That is selling, and is not allowed here. Same for referrals! You cannot have people take part in referrals as part of your "trade".
1. Must be $5 or under (retail value, perceived value). Anything more will be removed (moderators reserve the right to remove your entire post if necessary). Repeat offenders will be warned.
2. Don't like the $5 rule? Don't participate here
8. Post only what you would like and what you have. All replies and dealing should be done via PM.
10. You must list the amounts of the items you are trading. Don't say "GC", say "$3 GC". Be honest & specific.
12. You can trade an item that have a value over $5 for any other item that has a value of $5 or less. For example, you can trade a Fandango GC (ARV $13.50) for a $5 Amazon CG. But you cannot trade the Fandango code for something over $5 (like a $14 Amazon GC).
13. Keep the chit chat to a very low minimum, so it does not clutter the board!
14. PLEASE edit your original post when what you were offering for trade is gone (just GONE is fine!) PLEASE DO NOT mod alert these posts for removal. They are kept in case there is ever an issue with trades that the mods need to look into.
....Cut these out for faster reading & are pretty well covered above already.
3. You may only trade for something for $5 and under and you must be specific in that. You may give away in trade things of higher value but stick to requesting things in return that are $5 or less.
4. If there is a problem with your trade, or the person you are trading with you need to work it out on your own and in PRIVATE. Moderators will no longer be getting involved in disputes. Alert the Moderators of any dishonest or bad traders after resolution attempts have been made.
5. What number rule is this? That's the MAXIMUM retail value your trade must be.
6. Have fun, be fair and honest.
7. $5 or under ONLY.
9. F?nf, cinq, cinco, ????, cinque, vijf, fem, five. Got it? Good!
11. Coupons carry a value of only 1/20 of 1 cent. Therefore, they are OK if the OFF amount exceeds $5.
15. You can only "bump" your trade list once in a 24hr period.
16. REGARDING "GIFT CODES": some examples of these may include but are not limited to... 1-800 flowers, Victoria's secret, Amazon, Bloomingdale's, Sak's, etc. Any gift code you post for trade MUST adhere to the $5.00 trade value limit, or it will be removed!!
Could Someone that is GOING TO BE AROUND.... next Tuesday please be the OP of the thread next week? Or have the Mods do it please. There is a lot of info that SHOULD have been cleared up from the 'git go in Post #1
Links to prior T-Mo Tues threads:
Weeks 1-4: June 7, 14, 21 & 28
Week 3 (special edition): June 22
Week 5: July 5
Week 6: July 12 (and here)
Week 7: July 19
Week 8: July 26
Week 9: August 2