Thread DetailsLast Edited by awoolf September 6, 2016 at 07:27 AM
I checked all recent generator deals, and none beat this price + wattage.
- 2500W Continuous (3050W Peak)
- 180cc 4-stroke gasoline engine
- 2x 120V 20A AC outlets
- 2x 5V DC USB receptacles (one 1A & one 2.1A)
- 1x 12V DC 8 Amp cigarette lighter receptacle (Seems to be only for charging 12V batteries)
- Easy to read fuel gauge
- Built-in hour meter (Great for keeping track of oil changes, etc.)
- Noise level (@ 7m) ~76dBa
- 4 Gallon fuel tank (11 Hour run time @ 50% load)
- 2 Year Warranty (1 Year Parts+Labor, 2 Year Parts) for consumer use. (30 days for commercial use)
Menards appears to have discounted this item again, now that their "11% Rebate" offer is over. (They do the "11%" every few months, so look for it again in the coming weeks/months and possibly save another 11%.)
Don't forget that Discover Card's 5% Cash Back this quarter includes home improvement stores, including Menards. (Your CB is based on the full after-tax price.)
Similar to my recent Brute (Briggs) 2000W Inv3rt3r Generator deal, this is a clearance item, so is in-store only. All the ZIP codes I checked show 1-25 in stock, but YMMV.
$400+ at Amazon , with 4.3/5 stars. (Only 3 reviews. Two 5-star & one 2-star, indicating that the 12V power jack doesn't work as you'd expect - it's apparently only for charging car batteries, not for other 12V items - laptop power adapter, small air compressor, etc.) All the Ford generators on Amazon seem to have 4+ stars, but few reviews.