Thread DetailsLast Edited by creuset August 5, 2016 at 05:53 AM
* The promo is good only for today (8/5/2016). Use code: ANNIV50 (enter promo code near where you enter the dates)
* There is a resort fee of $32/night (about the same as most hotels on the strip nowadays)
* 72 hour cancellation policy (cancel 3 days before to avoid any charges)
* Additional 2.5% back on certain rebate sites
* Good on the basic through more higher end/renovated rooms, but not the suites it seems. I personally go for the lowest price room and then do the "$20 trick" upon check-in
From searching, I'd say to get the 40% off, you have to be a member of the free frequent stay program (totalrewards). Without logging in, the prices I saw were definitely higher. To get the 40% off, it seems you have to login with your total rewards account and then also use the ANNIV50 code.
For example, Dec 18th is without promo code $98. After logging in, the non-promo rate is $67. Then after the ANNIV50 code, I get $57/night (42% off)
As of 5am Pacific Time, these seem to be the most favorable nights to stay at Caesars through 2016:
I've attached a pdf of the offer and few jpegs of the calendar to help you see the rates after logging in as a totalrewards member.