Thread DetailsLast Edited by widgit August 21, 2016 at 09:48 PM
Dell E515DW Multifunction Mono Laser Printer is selling for $69.99 at Quill
Dell E310DW Single-Function Mono Laser Printer is also on sale at $49.99 at Quill
A complete multifunction printer for easy, everyday printing
Boost office productivity with an easy-to-use 4-in-1 wireless multifunction printer with essential productivity features for everyday printing tasks. For added ease, the Dell Multifunction Printer - E515dw comes with enhanced 1-click features ideal foryour everyday printing and imagining needs. Essential, easy-to-use features allow you to print wirelessly, scan, copy and fax, giving your workgroup added versatility and a boost in and productivity. Gain peace of mind and additional savings with adependable and environmentally conscious multifunction printer. With the Dell Printer Hub, you'll get automatic alerts when firmware and software updates are available, or when toner runs low. Toner reordering is convenient with direct access to compatible toners. To reduce maintenance, the E515dw comes with a single fuser unit that is designed to last the life of the printer.
- 4-in-1 versatility: Easily print, scan, copy and fax with essential features such as the automatic document feeder (ADF) and built-in duplexer for automatic two-sided printing.
- Easy to connect: Get connected easily with the Dell(TM) Printer Easy Installer with WiFi, Ethernet and USB connectivity options.
- Improved efficiency: Simplify printing tasks and maintenance with the Dell Printer Hub.
- Declutter your desktop with one intuitive interface for all your printing needs. This one-stop, complete solution integrates printer essentials and cloud connectivity for easy document management and control of your printer.
- Fax, scan or copy up to 35 sheets hands-free with the automatic document feeder (ADF) and reduce paper use up to 50% thanks to automatic two-sided printing. The E515dw also features a robust cassette input paper tray that helps keep paper free from dust
- The "ID Copy" button allows you to copy both sides of an ID card on a single side of paper
- Print directly from compatible mobile devices with the Dell Document Hub app (compatible with Android, iOS and Windows 8 and later). This printer also supports AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and Mopria, so you can print from virtually anywhere.
- The optional high yield black toner cartridge lets you print up to 2,600 pages for greater savings. For optimal print results, always use Dell original toners.
- The E515dw meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards, including ENERGY STAR(R) qualification and Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliance. This printer also supports printing on recycled, renewable content and chlorine-free paper
- Dimensions: 12.5"H x 16.1"W x 15.70"D
Dell E310dw mono laser printer is network-ready and perfect for wireless printing
Leverage this Dell laser printer's automatic two-sided printing technology to minimize effort and save on paper. This laser printer supports flexible connectivity via USB, Wi-Fi and Ethernet, so you can connect and share your printer on your network with ease. Simply get your printer ready for use with the bundled Dell Printer Easy Installer software, and use the Dell Printer Hub software interface to customize your printer's settings and get easy cloud connectivity.
- Single-function printer for added compactness and ease of use
- Mono laser printer supports high resolution printing for high quality output
- High speed printing at about 21 to 30 ppm of double-sided print, and quality black and white output with a monthly duty cycle of up to 10,000 pages per month provides high productivity
- Includes USB 2.0 high speed port, Ethernet 10/100BASE-TX and wireless capabilities (802.11 b/g/n, WPA2.0 (Personal) and WPS 2.0, Wi-Fi Direct) for easy connectivity
- 7.3"H x 14"W x 14.2"D
- Input capacity of up to 221 sheets reduces time spent on refills
- High printer processor speed of 266 MHz with 32MB of RAM memory enables fast printing
- Supports automatic duplexing to save on paper