Note: You don't need a VISA card to use VISA checkout..any major credit card or debit card may be used [VISA Checkout Info].
- 5.7" 2560x1440 resolution IPS display
- Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 hexa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- MicroSD card slot (up to 128GB)
- 21MP rear + 5MP front facing cameras
- 3000mAh battery (non-removable)
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop (upgradable to 6.0 Marshmallow)
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Select Amex Cardholders may also qualify for a $25 statement credit on Best Buy purchases $250+ so be sure to check your account (offer should stack w/ VISA Checkout discount).
- For an in-depth review of the Moto X Pure, head over to Android Authority -johnny_miller
$25 off $250 Amex Offer (YMMV) will make it even better