T-Mobile Customers: Lyft Credit, VUDU Credit, Wendy's Frosty & eBook via Tuesdays App
Thread DetailsLast Edited by bru20 August 23, 2016 at 02:11 AM
Week 12 (8/23/16) of T-Mobile Tuesdays will include:
Free Lyft Credit, Free Vudu Credit, Free eBook and Free Small Frosty.
- Download the T-Mobile Tuesday App for Free
- Open the App and create/login to your T-Mobile account
- Proceed with the on-screen options on the App
- Under "My Every Tuesday Stuff" you will receive select freebies (while supplies last)
Additionally Select Instant Win Prizes/Awards (Have an additional chance to win):
- Free Ride (Up to $15) via Lyft Credit. Must redeem within 24 hours.
- Free Movie Rental via VUDU Credit.
- Free Book via BookShout.com. Choose 1 of 10 awesome titles from Harper Collins Publishing.
- Free Small Frosty.
- 1 Grand Prize consisting of two (2) flight vouchers,1,000 in Orbitz Rewards Orbucks(R) (each with a $1 USD corresponding value) and a check for $1,800 to help with trip expenses and/or taxes in winner's sole discretion, ARV: $6,000.
- 10 First Prizes - Flight voucher on Orbitz's and a check for $257 ARV: $857.
- 50 Second Prizes - Fifty (50) Orbucks(R) ARV: $50.
Total number of prizes available: 61; the total ARV of all available prizes is $17,070.
Here are the rules for trading:
Trading is fine. You may trade out whatever you want but you may NOT ask for more than $5 valued gc. And you must specify that it is a gift card and the value you are asking or trading for in your post. No generic 'PM me for details' or 'I have a code PM me for offers' type posts. Those will be removed since we can't tell if you're following the $5 gift card value rule.
No buying, selling. PayPal, bitcoin etc is considered buying/selling. That is considered self promotion. Posts with those will be deleted and users warned for self promo
Just be aware that SlickDeals is not responsible for trades gone bad. We keep it low so in case someone doesn't come thru on their end, it's easier to swallow.
Bad trades happen...whether users are new or old, it doesn't matter....we hear about them all.
i just removed a bunch of posts (via mod alert) that were not specifying "gc" trade....just a $$ amount, which can be misconstrued as paypal.
if i can't do my regular work on real mod alerts, then i will have to close this thread again.
here's what you can do to minimize these mod alerts
you see someone posting something that can get this thread locked...QUOTE THEM and tell them to remove it. when you do QUOTE them, just remove their post and put .....
Modding this thread like R/News....
Post trade offers in the Official Trading Thread and giveaways belong in the Official Giveaway Thread