Popular Deal
Amazon Discounts, Deals and Coupon Codes

McCafe Coffee Hazelnut Ground Coffee, Light Roast, 12 Ounce x 5 = $15.65 + Free Prime Pantry Shipping

LucyLucyLucy 483 2,394 August 20, 2016 at 09:17 AM in Coffee (7) More Amazon Deals
Sorry, this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future. Add Deal Alert for this Item
Deal
Score
+9
1,862 Views
See Deal
$15.65

Deal Details

Last Edited by Shorted August 20, 2016 at 05:06 PM
Amazon [amazon.com] has McCafe Coffee Hazelnut Ground Coffee, Light Roast, 12 Ounce for $3.13. This product qualifies for FREE Shipping on one Pantry box ($5.99 value) with 4 other qualifying items when entering code "PANTRYAUG" at checkout. Add 5 to cart and pay just $15.65 shipped. Works out to just over $4/lb. -- OOS

5 of these fills up 14% of pantry box so you can fill up the other 86% with whatever you want if you choose. Alternatively, this product is available from Wal-Mart [walmart.com] for same price currently. All other flavors are about twice as much.
Share
If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale.
About the OP
Give Rep Send Message
Joined Jul 2012 L4: Apprentice
2,394 Reputation Points
145 Deals Posted
789 Votes Submitted
483 Comments Posted
Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited music, unlimited video streaming & more. If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.

Community Wiki

3 Comments

1

Sign up for a Slickdeals account to remove this ad.

#2
Since when McAfee sells coffee?
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 1
#3
item is OOS
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 1
#4
Quote from Unk View Post :
Since when McAfee sells coffee?
Does the coffee have anti-virus effect?
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 1
Page 1 of 1
1
Join the Conversation
Add a Comment
 
Copyright 1999 - 2016. Slickdeals, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright / Infringement Policy  •  Privacy Policy  •  Terms of Service  •  Acceptable Use Policy (Rules)  •  Interest-Based Ads
Link Copied to Clipboard