Thread DetailsLast Edited by annie930ny August 25, 2016 at 01:29 PM
- Enfamil EnfaCare is an infant formula scientifically designed for infants who were born prematurely or with low birth weight to be used during their first year of life after leaving the hospital.
- It is a milk-based, 22-Cal/fl oz formula with extra amounts of nutrients compared to standard term formula to promote your baby's healthy development.
- Enfamil EnfaCare has 40% more protein than Enfamil Infant formula, as well as increased levels of vitamins and minerals to help support catch up growth of premature or low birth weight babies coming home.
- It has expert-recommended levels of DHA and ARA to support brain and eye development, as well as a blend of nutrients and antioxidants to help support your baby's immune system.
- Enfamil EnfaCare is clinically proven to help promote catch-up growth similar to full-term breastfed infants when offered in a program of Enfamil formulas.*