Deal DetailsLast Edited by jersharocks September 5, 2016 at 07:35 AM
$24.99 with code PZ564ATG
Bluetooth 4.1 Round - no longer available
$26.99 with code MBYVDRX5
1. Low Delay: AptX Low Latency for High-fidelity Stereo Sound, lag-free content streaming in transmitter mode. Low Latency supported Bluetooth receiver is required
2. Make It Two: Upgraded 2-in-1 Bluetooth V4.1 transmitter can be paired with two Bluetooth receivers (like headphones + speakers) simultaneously
3. Bluetooth Transmitter for TV Listening, iPod, PC or More. It can help transmitting stereo audio wirelessly from your non-Bluetooth audio sources such as TV, MP3, CD player, PC, eBook reader to your Bluetooth-enabled headphones, speaker or receiver. This way, you can enjoy high quality music wirelessly or listen to late night shows without disturbing your loved ones while they sleep
4. Bluetooth Receiver for Car or Home Stereo. Simply connect it with your wired headphones, speaker or car stereo via 3.5mm cable, and pair it with Bluetooth-enabled audio sources such as your smartphone, tablet or laptop to enjoy music wirelessly
5. Supported Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP; 18 month extended warranty and 24/7 friendly customer service
"If the USB is connected to a car, it will not auto turn-on when the car comes on. Thus it will only reconnect when I manually turn it on."
This device is a fraud concerning aptx claims - It does NOT connect to my Sony Xperia phone in aptx receive mode.
My LG G4 connects but gives no "aptx device" message. That is normal for this phone. It only says "connected to Bluetooth device" and there is no way to tell if it is using aptx.
But, my Xperia ALWAYS gives two notifications when connecting. It gives the "connected to Bluetooth device" message first. It fails and DOES NOT give the "connected to aptx device" message afterward.
I have Sony SBH80 and Klipsch GIG. Both aptx devices that I DO get the "connected to aptx device" message from when on my Xperia phone.
Returning device. FYI got the square one from gooloo directly.