Note, offer valid for T-Mobile Customers only. Not a T-Mobile customer? Click here to learn more about signing up or switching to receive this and other great benefits
- Download the T-Mobile Tuesday App for Free
- Open the App and create/login to your T-Mobile account
- Proceed with the on-screen options on the App
- Under "My Every Tuesday Stuff" you will receive select freebies (while supplies last)
- 6" Oven Roasted Chicken Sub from Subway Free
- Vudu Movie Rental Free
- Lyft Ride (Up to $15) Free
- Subs for a year from Subway (1)
- Giant Sub party from Subway (50)
- Subway party for 20 (100)
Editor's Notes & Price Research
T-Mobile Tuesdays App is a recurring Customer exclusive and a chance to win epic prizes EVERY Tuesday. All customers on a T-Mobile branded monthly rate plan, including consumer and business, postpaid and prepaid plans qualify. This limited time offer will be available for today, Tuesday, September 6, 2016. See the complete Terms & Conditions. - Discombobulated
- 6" Oven Roasted Chicken via Subway - Tax not included. Available until 11:59 p.m. local time (or closing) at participating restaurants (not Puerto Rico) while supplies last; 1 per customer. Not valid with other discount/offer.
- Free Lyft Ride (up to $15) - $15 Lyft Credit must be redeemed by Wednesday 9/7/16; must be over 18.
- Free Vudu Movie Rental - VUDU promo code valid for $5.50 toward digital purchase or rental. Redeem by Wednesday 9/7/16, at 4:59 a.m. ET; expires 6 days from issue. VUDU acct. req'd; must be 18+.
- One (1) Grand Prize: $450 Subway gift card - "Subs For A Year"
- Fifty (50) First Prizes: Subway catered party for up to twenty-five people. Catering will include one (1) 6-ft. giant submarine sandwich, twenty-five (25) bags of chips, twenty-five (25) bottled beverages (excludes all X2(R) beverages) and a cookie platter - "Giant Sub Party"
- One Hundred (100) Second Prizes: two (2) sandwich platters and one (1) cookie platter - "Subway Party For 20"
PLEASE FOLLOW SLICKDEAL TRADE GUIDELINES
1) Trading is fine. - TRADING NOT SELLING so no PAYPAL, CASH, CC, etc. offers
2) You may trade out your T-Mobile Customer Appreciation Items here, but you may NOT ask for more than $5 valued Gift Card (GC). It's OK to trade your higher value say Lyft Ticket but you cannot ask for more than a $5 valued Gift Card.
3) You must specify what gift card and the value you are asking or trading for in your post. No Auctions, No Generic 'PM me for details' or 'I have a code PM me with offers type posts. Those not complying will be removed since we can't tell if you're following the $5 gift card value rule. In other words set a trading price.
- In other words specifically spell out what you are offering and at what Gift Card amount up to a Maximum of $5 value.
Example. Offer my 5 Vudu Credits for your $5 Amzon Gift Card.
No buying, selling. PayPal, bitcoin etc is considered buying/selling. That is considered self promotion. Posts with those will be deleted and users warned for self promo
Just be aware that SlickDeals is not responsible for trades gone bad. We keep the value low so in case someone doesn't come thru on their end, it's easier to swallow.
Bad trades happen...whether users are new or old, it doesn't matter....we hear about them all.
=============== / ================= / =============== / ============ / ====================
RULES are posted in more depth here in the Official Trading Thread:
http://slickdeals.net/f/7522872-official-trading-thread-you-must-read-the-1st-page-before-trading - Familiarize yourself with the rules BEFORE YOU POST.
NOTE: Mentioned before, but you don't need to bother with the apps if you don't want one more app on your phone (or can't load it on your phone). Just go to the web page linked and login in to T-Mobile -- you'll probably asked if you want to download, but you can skip the app.
Q: "Is there nothing worthwhile to spend this Vudu credit on?"
A: Vudu Price Sorter is --> http://vudu.uvfor.me
Q: "How do I extract the Lyft codes?"
A: Log out of Lyft everywhere on your device you're using or else you'll redeem it into your acct. Hit Redeem & at the end of the URL after invited/ is the code following https://www.lyft.com/invited/
Q: "Can the Lyft codes be stacked in one account?"
A: Yes, but each $15 credit can only be used for a single ride. However, multiple $15 credits that are on seperate Lyft accounts can be applied to the same ride via the split payment option. There will be an additional $0.25 fee per split which can be covered by the $15 credits:
Q: "How do I extract the Vudu codes?"
A: Log out of Vudu everywhere on your device you're using or else you'll redeem it to your acct. Hit Redeem & at the end of the URL after code= is the code following http://www.vudu.com/moviecredits?co
Q: How do I extract the Subway codes?
A: You can't. There is no code. At the register, you hit redeem on your phone, then show the 5-minute countdown timer to the cashier.
Subway promo Notes
There is no QR code with the promo. Some users have stated that they have been denied their free sandwhich.
In order to have a smooth transaction, mention the promo before ordering and make sure employee acknowledges the promotion.
Or call the franchise in advance. To locate the franchise phone number go to http://www.subway.com/en-us/findastore and type your appropiate information.
The promo is only for the oven-roasted chicken sub; no other varieties are eligible. Be aware, some options cost extra (guacamole, for example), so ask if you're not sure what all is included in the free sub.
Subway Customer service :1-800-888-4848 then dial 85, then dial 9 for CS Reps.