- No operating system was chosen because I have an existing Samsung 850 Pro with Win10. (add $100 if you need an OS)
- Coupon: SPRING0410 for 5%
- Today only: Double memory + Free shipping (saved me ~$140)
- CASE: XFX TYPE01 High-Airflow Mid-Tower Gaming Case W/ USB 3.0 & Toolless Drive Bays [-48]
- CD: LG 14X Internal Blu-ray Burner, BD-RE, 3D Playback DVD+RW Combo Drive [+17] (Black Color)
- CPU: Intel® Core™ Processor i5-6600K 3.50GHz 6MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1151 (Skylake) [+120]
- FAN: Asetek 550LC 120mm Liquid Cooling CPU Cooler - Extreme Cooling Performance (Single Standard 120MM Fan)
- HD_M2SSD: 512GB Intel® SSD 600p Series PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD - 1800MB/s Read & 560MB/s Write [+95] (Single Drive)
- HDD: 512GB SanDisk X400 SATA III 6Gb/s SSD - 540MB/s Read & 520MB/s Write [+65] (Single Drive)
- MEMORY: 32GB (8GBx4) DDR4/2800MHz Dual Channel Memory [+69] (ADATA XPG Z1)
- MOTHERBOARD: * ASUS Z170-PRO GAMING ATX w/ USB 3.1, 3 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 1 SATA Express, 4 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 [+3]
- POWERSUPPLY: 750 Watts - EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G1 80 PLUS Gold Power Supply [+20]
- SERVICE: STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR [3 Year Labor, 1 Year Parts] LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT + ONE (1) YEAR SHIPPING SERVICE PLAN [+10]
- SLI_BRIDGE: Standard SLI/Crossfire Bridge
- VIDEO: GeForce® GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 (Pascal)[VR Ready] [+396] (Single Card)
Total was $1350 shipped/taxes. PC Parts Picker has the price a bit over $1400 for just the parts.
There are several extra includes, such as a mechanical keyboard, headphones, and a wireless card. I'm not adding those as value because they may be (and likely are) crap.
Anyways, I'm stoked about this deal and feel that it's an OK (not amazing) deal for anyone looking for a good prebuilt rig.
Open to feedback!