50% off 10 Uber rides (up to $5 off each), when you pay with Android Pay. Up to $50 off
Thread DetailsLast Edited by nobodybeatsthewiz September 13, 2016 at 06:44 AM
Detailed steps are above, but essentially it's like the past Android Pay promotions:
1. Download Android Pay, if you don't have it already
2. Setup your credit card in Android Pay, if you haven't already. Here's a list of supported US banks: https://www.android.com/pay/supported-networks/
3. Download Uber and set Android Pay as your payment method
4. Request 10 rides, one at a time
5. Enjoy half price (up to $5 off each of the 10 rides)
Now through Oct 15th.
Edit: Confirmed already-existing Uber and Android Pay users are eligible.
Confirmed the discount applies to any type of ride (UberX, UberPool or Uberblack, etc.)
Here are more details from Google's blog if you're curious https://android.googleb