BestBuy has it for $219. Target has it for $199.
I have been watching this specific product for a few weeks. Best Buy will occasionally drop the price to $199 and a day or so later raise it back to $219. This is not amazing as it would be nice to see a better deal.
- Measures calories burned and heart rate
- To help you monitor multiple fitness activities.
- Keep track of daily activity levels
- Measures distance and steps taken.
- Comprehensive monitoring
- Tracks time, activity, sleep activity and floors climbed.
- Delivers accurate, reliable location info
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver.
- Charging/data clip
- Allows you to easily secure the device to your clothing.
- Adjustable strap
- Fits comfortably on most wrists from 5" to 8" in circumference.
- Water-resistant design (5 ATM)
- So you don't have to worry if you wear it in the shower or get caught in the rain.
- Syncs to select Apple® and Android devices
- Such as iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® touch and cell phones and tablets with Android for simple
- wireless communication.
- Lithium battery
- Offers up to 5 days of use on a full charge. Charging/data clip allows simple charging.