Deal DetailsLast Edited by JohnOM September 21, 2016 at 09:39 PM
I'm going to continue the hand feeding but only for a short amount of time. If you're expecting me to do the same amount of work that I have been doing in other threads, you're wrong. To make things easier on all of us, I'm even including a list of known stores that have the console in stock at a discounted price. YES, I also have screenshots saved for the lowest price (it is cached in my browser), but I will NOT be posting them on here because I know that the SD effect kills deals and will have a lot of these stores OOS within a day or two. If you need anything other than what I have already provided in this thread (finding inventory, screenshots, etc) than you need to private message me!!! I'll be out of the country until the end of the month so your best best is going to be to PM/email me since I won't have SD app access.
Alienware Alpha (item # 38579196) - as low as $125 brickseek
(keep in mind that brickseek logs ALL of your searches! the more you search for this item, the more likely it'll be that they post the deal to their list and thus spread the deal even more)
This table sucks, see attached picture of an easier to read table.
|Store # Store Address City State Zip Qty Price|
|1857 9303 Mentor Ave Mentor OH 44060 0 125|
|1912 479 N Mckinley St Corona CA 92879 0 200|
|1133 781 Leonard Ave Albemarle NC 28001 0 200|
|4157 2750 Nc 55 Hwy Cary NC 27519 0 200|
|1844 950 Route 37 W Toms River NJ 8755 0 200|
|3277 155 Damonte Ranch Pkwy Reno NV 89521 4 200|
|1554 3223 E Hammer Ln Stockton CA 95212 5 250|
|1297 2201 N Young Blvd Chiefland FL 32626 4 250|
|1222 8970 Pensacola Blvd Pensacola FL 32534 0 250|
|1547 4205 Commerce Dr Lafayette IN 47905 0 250|
|3281 5741 Buffalo Rd Harborcreek PA 16421 0 250|
|1465 515 Mount Cross Rd Danville VA 24540 3 250|
|1923 3999 Alpine Ave Nw Comstock Park MI 49321 5 299|
|1899 6250 Valley Springs Pkwy Riverside CA 92507 0 299.25|
|5428 1710 S Greenfield Rd Mesa AZ 85206 0 300|
|2314 94-595 Kupuohi St Waipahu HI 96797 0 300|
|4323 505 Riverstone Pkwy Kankakee IL 60901 5 300|
|69 650 S Truman Blvd Festus MO 63028 4 300|
|1663 135 Town Center Loop Waynesville NC 28786 5 300|
|1726 171 Burgess Road Harrisonburg VA 22801 3 300|
|2438 217 Garrisonville Rd Stafford VA 22554 5 325|
|1978 2505 N Oak Dr Plymouth IN 46563 4 349|
|2921 534 N Harrisville Rd Harrisville UT 84404 4 349|
|1650 825 E Green Bay Ave Saukville WI 53080 0 349|
|1515 W190N9855 Appleton Ave Germantown WI 53022 5 349|
|2188 18600 Eagle River Rd Eagle River AK 99577 0 350|
|5033 1300 Barlow Rd Fort Morgan CO 80701 3 350|
|1413 1205 S Il Route 31 Crystal Lake IL 60014 3 350|
|1880 2051 Newmark Ave Coos Bay OR 97420 3 350|
|400 1407 N Loop 336 W Conroe TX 77304 0 350|
|1907 724 Brattleboro Rd Hinsdale NH 3451 0 359|
|3789 1959 Wall Ave Ogden UT 84401 3 360|
|130 1000 W Shawnee St Muskogee OK 74401 0 370|
|2554 13055 W Rancho Santa Fe Blvd Avondale AZ 85392 5 375|
|1628 5500 Milan Rd Ste 200 Sandusky OH 44870 0 375|
|2539 15727 E Broadway Ave Spokane Valley WA 99037 0 375|
For those that have been chasing all of the recent Walmart YMMV deals and paying attention, there are some specific stores that often drop the prices long before any of the other stores. If you have been paying attention during these deals you may have noticed which stores are the ones that most frequently drop prices and you'll already have an idea which stores you'll want to focus on when you use brickseek or the walmart app. Keep in mind that these prices may not ever drop at other Walmarts
Pickup today should not be eligible for this item because it is sold out on Walmart.com. However, here is the information that you would normally need to know if you were trying to buy it for the lower price using that method:
Auto Refund: Ordering a TV that is eligible for PICKUP TODAY in a store that reflects the lower price on brickseek and the app/walmart store page will automatically refund you the difference of the full amount that you pay to order online and the in store price.
No Refund: Ordering a TV for SITE TO STORE (this can be easily noticed by the fact you'll have a delayed estimated day to pick up) will NOT automatically refund you the difference of the lower price and you'll be stuck with a full price TV and will have to attempt the buy/return/re-buy process.
Price matching method
This is also YMMV, but I have had great success with this in the past with best buy as I mentioned above.
1. Start with brickseek and search the item #. Find the local stores that list the item for the lowest prices. Inventory does not matter on brickseek, just find the low prices and proceed to the next step.
2. Open the Walmart app and search for the item by name or description.
3. Filter the search results to "At Your Store" and then type in your zip code to get a list of local stores. (I recommend disabling location services for this)
4. Select the store that had the lowest price on your brickseek search.
5. Return to filtered search results. If the item is in stock at that store you will see it listed in the search results with the same price you saw on brickseek. USE THIS PAGE FOR YOUR PRICEMATCH. DO NOT DO ANYTHING ADDITIONAL.
6. If the item is not listed as in stock at that store, repeat from step 4 and choose another store that had the lower price (if available).
7. DO NOT CLICK ON THE ITEM FROM WITHIN THE SEARCH RESULTS. Doing so will bring you to the generic Walmart.com page for that item and will show the Walmart.com price, which is almost guaranteed not to match the discounted price in store.
8. DO NOT CLICK ADD TO CART TO "VERIFY PRICING" OF THE ITEM. Doing this means you failed to follow step 7 correctly and once again the price you will be adding to the cart is from Walmart.com, not the price seen in your local store. Sometimes BB employees get a warm and fuzzy feeling about doing a PM when they see that you are able to add the item to your cart, I know. If you find yourself in this situation, you can also replicate these same results using the full walmart.com webpage and using the "Search our shelves" feature from within the designated "my local store" section. Use THIS on BB's PC to show that the item is in stock at your local store that is within 25 miles since that is part of their price match policy (seen here )
Quote :What is considered a local retail competitor?
A local retail competitor for retail store purchases is a retail store authorized by a vendor to sell a new, factory-sealed product with a warranty and is located in the same market area (within a 25-mile radius) of your local Best Buy store. A local retail competitor for BestBuy.com purchases is a retail store authorized by a vendor to sell a new, factory-sealed product with a warranty and is located in the same market area (within a 25-mile radius) as either the billing address or the shipping address on record for the purchase.
DISCOVER PRICE MATCH PROCESS
Quote from LegendAssassin :Hey would it be possible for you to add the procedure for Discover's price matching on the OP? A ton of people are asking about it.
Discover Price Matching:
1) Purchase the item in full on your Discover Card
2) Take a screenshot of the item displaying the lower price in stock at any Walmart store along with the PC date displayed. Personally, I open a mini browser and google "What day is it?" and put it side by side with the search results so that the full page has the item, price, and date when taking the screenshot.
3) Wait until the payment on your Discover card goes from "Pending" to cleared.
4) Log into your account and click on "Activity and Payments" then click on "Recent Payment"
5) Click on "Save to PDF"
6) Depending on the purchase have the receipt or prepare a screenshot of the purchase that includes the date and purchase price that matches your Discover card payment.
For Amazon it is a bit tricky if you brought multiple items you have to have to go to the "Order" page and click on the "Transactions" so it shows the purchase price of each item.
7) Call this number: 1-800-347-0213 and talk to an operator and ask for a Price Match Protection Claim. They will transfer you to another person and you will have to give them your information.
8) Once you have finished that you will get an email that has the process for filing it. This is where you would put your screenshot of the price match, your recent statement, and receipt or screenshot of your purchase.
9) You add all of those items and you wait a few days for someone to check it and it will either be approved or denied. If everything goes smoothly it will approve you wait a few move days and it will switch to "Paid" and before you know it a check will come in the mail.