Deal DetailsLast Edited by cricket702 September 25, 2016 at 09:04 AM
There is also a Target coupon for the diapers and there is a Cartwheel offer of 20% off Up & Up diapers that is only valid until Sunday so that's the only time you can stack all 3 offers, but you need at least 2 devices (PC or phone that can print coupons) to print 4 of the Target coupons.
1. On 9/25 (Sunday), text SAVE to 827438 and receive a link through text that will take you to the offer barcode.
2. Click HERE to sign in to (or sign up for) your Target Cartwheel account and search up & up or click HERE to add the 20% offer to your account. You can opt to print your Cartwheel barcode or just open the Cartwheel app when you are checking out in store.
*NOTE: If you want to save on paper or on the hassle of giving the checkout person too many paper coupons. Just screenshot each barcode on your phone and open them from your photos when you're there.
3. Click HERE to select the $2 Up & Up Target coupon and print 2 copies. You can print 2 per device, I did 2 on my computer and 2 on Safari on my phone (it will ask you for your mobile number and send a code for verification).
4. Buy 3 Up & Up Giant Pack diapers @ $28.99 = $86.97
Buy 1 Up & Up Super Pack diapers = $17.99 (Total $104.96)
Use #1 barcode - Get $25 GC when you spend $100
Use (4) $2 Target coupons - $8
Use #2 barcode - 20% Up & Up CW - 19.39
Total OOP= $77.57 and receive $25 Target gift card
(There is also a 25c Ibotta offer for any brand diaper purchase if you have that)
* Note it's important to give the GC barcode first before any coupons lower your total below $100. However, the order of the Cartwheel and target coupon doesn't matter, the Cartwheel discount will get taken off last.
If you buy size 1 that is a total of 648 diapers or 8c/diaper if you factor in the $25 GC. *Edited to correct math*
Deal seen from HIP2SAVE.