Thread DetailsLast Edited by widgit September 26, 2016 at 06:36 PM
Kohls.com is sending out emails to select people who are subscribed to their online newsletters. The emails will give you a unique code that will offer 40%, 30% or 20% off a single online order. The code will expire at the end of 09/25/2016.
If you did not sign up for Kohls.com emails or if you didn't get a 40% off code, you can try your luck unlimited times to get a 40% off code by using a website. Click here to generate a code that may give 40% off. Please do note that the chances are very, very slim.
To try multiple times, you can use private browsing (e.g., Incognito) mode. The fastest way is to use a different browser (I recommend Pale Moon ), set the browser to clear all information upon closure, set the link above as the browser's homepage, and keep opening and closing the browser after checking each code. (Credit to SD user alhoffma for the link.)
- The email's subject is, "Make a play for 40%, 30% or 20% off!"
- For reference, two previous threads with a similar promotion are available here and here.
- The codes are unique and each can only be used one time.
- The codes can be used on accounts other than the one to which it was sent.
- To check the mystery percentage, simply add a product to cart, go to checkout, then apply the code to reveal the savings percentage.
- You do not need to be a Kohl's Cardholder to use the codes.
- If you are a Kohl's Cardholder, check out this thread for other codes, including 30% off and free shipping codes.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.