Win ONE OF THREE MacBook Air Laptops! 11/26/16
ViralSweeps daily Twitter entries and extra referral entries. Rules embedded.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter and who are 13 or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open internationally, and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant ("You") agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of [your company name] as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on see above and ending see above. All online entries must be received by see above.
4. How to Enter: Additional entries for this campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using this entry form. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of campaign creator.
5. Prizes: The Winners of the Campaign will receive a MacBook Air. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by campaign creator. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at creator's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for creator to use Winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.