Deal DetailsLast Edited by TDMVP73 October 8, 2016 at 01:08 AM
I didn't see this posted, so I thought I'd share.
- Total Defense Premium Internet Security (5 User)
- Apply Code: EMCFEEM35 at checkout.
- Price (after coupon): $30.00 - $30.00 Rebate = FREE + $2.99 S&H
- Limit 1 Per Household
- Rebate is valid 10/01/16 to 10/31/16
- NOTE #1: Includes A Free Copy of Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag & Assassin's Creed Unity (Xbox One) at checkout.
- Q: I've submitted a Total Defense rebate before. Am I eligible for this deal?
A: Yes, as long as you have not submitted offer TD9-10387 before. This is offer is new as of October 1st, 2016, so you are safe if you haven't purchased Total Defense at Newegg after October 1st, 2016.
- Q: I have purchased Total Defense in the past. Do I need to create a new Total Defense account?
A: In most cases you can add a new subscription to your existing account. Simply use the same email address and password when activating online. If you prefer you can create a new account each time.
- Q: Do I need to install the software?
A: No, online activation as described below is sufficient.
Instructions to Avoid Common Mistakes for the $30 Rebate:
Activation is required prior to rebate redemption. This will require a valid credit card. A one-year subscription is included so this will not cost extra if you cancel the automatic renewal service.
- After receiving the software, activate online or by installing. You card will not be charged but there will be a 30-day, $1 authorization. During this process you will sign up for their automatic renewal service.
- Submit rebate
- As requested, submit your Newegg invoice or the packing List (not the order confirmation).
- The only UPC required for the Total Defense bundle rebate is the Total Defense UPC.
- Avoid taping over the print on the Total Defense UPC. Acrylic tape can cause thermal labels like the Total Defense UPC to fade. Hot melt tapes such as Scotch brand packing tapes (except "moving & storage") do not cause this problem.
- As always, scan/copy everything that you submit.
- Note that the rebate address must match your billing address.
- Use the link on your Total Defense account page to "Cancel Automatic Renewal Service" . Doing this will not impact your rebate. You may receive an error message if you try to cancel too soon after activation; try again later. It can take anywhere from a couple seconds to a couple days for the error to clear up. Sometimes ARS takes a while to activate and you will see an expiration date even though you did not successfully cancel yet; try again later. A successful cancellation will change "Never" on the account page to a date.
- Track your rebate:
- You can use the "Check Rebate Status" link in the email titled "Rebate Registration Confirmation".
- You can also enter your information for the $30 rebate at totaldefense.4myrebate.com (not at www.4myrebate.com).
- Your documentation should be received within a few weeks. If not you need to follow up ASAP.
- Receive rebate
- Cancel Automatic Renewal Service if not already done.
- One year from activation: subscription automatically expires without additional charges.