Thread DetailsLast Edited by TattyBear October 15, 2016 at 01:27 PM
This is an alternative of the HP ProDesk 400 Micro PC deal I have posted earlier. This has Micro Tower form factor which enables you to customize it in higher degree. It supports full height Graphics card, has 2x 3.5" Bay for attaching Hard Drive, 5.25 Bay. Also you can add any Skylake based processors like Core i5-6500 or evne a Core i7-6700.
Another thing, this model supports full size ATX Power Supply but the HP Motherboard uses a 6 Pin Connector instead of a standard 24 Pin one. So if you are planning to change the PSU, get that 24 ATX to 6 Pin converter. They are available in eBay and Amazon and normally within $10 and $15.
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- Skylake Core i3-6100 3.7GHz 3MB Cache
- 4GB DDR4 2133MHz Ram (2x DIMM DDR4 Slot)
- 500GB SATA III 7200 RPM HDD
- 1x DisplayPort, 1x VGA, 1x Gigabit Ethernet
- 4x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0, 1x PS/2, Serial Port
- 1x PCIe 3.0 X16, 3x PCIe 2.0 X1
- 1x 5.25 Bay, 2x 3.5 bay
- 180W Active PFC PSU
- 15.5 lbs
- 3 Years HP Warranty