Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Save 15%, as opposed to the standard 5%, on this month's subscribe & save items when you subscribe to 5 or more items during your current subscription month.
- Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited music, unlimited video streaming & more.
- If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.
- Has a higher smoke point than virgin coconut oil, meaning you can cook at hotter temperatures
- Neutral scent and flavor, versus virgin coconut oil which smells and tastes distinctly like coconut
- Contains 63% medium chain triglycerides and 50% lauric acid
- Made through a steam refining process, absolutely no chemicals used
- USDA Organic and Non GMO Project Verified
I bought it to add to dog's food. Makes their coats shiny and also helps them from being so stinky.
Looks like there's a 3rd party selling it for $21, so $19 not so good of a deal, but I got it for $16. Even so, I'm guessing that the $21 for the 3rd party is a mistake and should be for the 54oz. Amazon has automated pricing and will try to beat 3rd party prices.