We're working on a new Slickdeals. Click here to check it out.
You last visited: Today at 09:30 AM
|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|03-01-2013 08:11 AM|
|03-01-2013 07:27 AM|
|02-28-2013 07:09 AM|
The purpose of the product is to inflate something - it does that just fine. A secondary function is to tell you what the pressure is - it's inaccurate. Use another pressure gauge to verify the readings if you plan to use this device.
|02-28-2013 06:16 AM|
|02-27-2013 02:11 PM|
|02-27-2013 01:57 PM|
|02-27-2013 11:26 AM|
|02-27-2013 11:23 AM|
|02-27-2013 11:12 AM|
|02-27-2013 11:00 AM|
Don't drop it. Mine broke when I dropped it on concrete. I didn't replace it - even though I did tire inflation several times a day, it wasn't a big enough convenience to bother getting another, which would probably break (regardless of brand). In a way, using it was kind of a hassle, not that convenient after all.
This Amazon review pretty much covers it -
Workforce Dual Foot Inflator and Gauge [homedepot.com]
Model # 17850HOM - Store SKU # 850061
|02-27-2013 10:06 AM|
most of the time i squeeze mine 4 times and i am ready to go. My girlfriend usually only squeeze it one or twice and the thing is up to pressure. on a long trip sometimes i like to sqeeze it for fun going down the road. its a handy device.
|02-27-2013 10:06 AM|
|ClownBaby||I just use a bike tire pump for my car's tires. Y'all are lazy.|
|02-27-2013 09:59 AM|
|02-27-2013 09:50 AM|
|02-27-2013 09:46 AM|
Did you not know the Amazing Algoritm:
1. Lower Price for a popular product or one they want to advertise.
2. Let a few folks purchase at the lower price.
3. Every 30 Secs, check to see if it made SD FP.
4. If a lot of folks buy before going to SD FP, mark as OOS. End of Flow.
5. If it makes SD FP and still only a few folks buy, let it sit on SD FP for 2-3 more orders.
6. If still getting a lot of hits on SD, increase price back to its original everyday Sale Price.
7. By now, enough advertising has been achieved for this product and a lot of SDers will buy this product at an inflated price - disappointed they missed the lower price.
8. Bingo... Cushy Profit and drives Bezos towards his next Billion.
Not sure how much of SD Mgmt collusion is on this one.
|This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|