The hottest deals voted on by our community.
Selected and verified by our team of deal editors.
These deals are currently popular in the
community based on votes and comments.
Low prices and coupons for
The deals and coupons you see on Slickdeals are
contributed by our community. It's what makes
us different. Do you have a great deal to share
with the Slickdeals community?
See what's coming up on
Track a product from one of our supported stores
and get notified when there is a price drop. You also
have access to graphs of recent price history.
Slickdeals is the leading and most trusted online
community dedicated to sharing, rating,
and reviewing deals and coupons.
See the latest posts, threads, and ratings
as they happen with Slickdeals Live.
If you don't have Amazon Prime you can use
our Amazon Fillers tool to make sure your
cart qualifies for free shipping.
Find us, friend us, and connect with us across the web.
You last visited: Today at 02:21 PM
|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|02-15-2011 10:09 AM|
This post can and should be edited by users like you :)
It's a CAC, not a CAC card.
|02-15-2011 10:09 AM|
**NAVY/MARINES W/ CAC ONLY** Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2010 for $9.99
AGAIN NAVY/MARINES WITH ACTIVE CAC ACCESS TO NAVY/MARINE SITES
Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2010 for $9.99
Need CAC and reader to get to the site
NMCI users can order online at the Microsoft HUP Web site. In order to access this web site, you must use the unique program code provided below. Please retain this program code and do not distribute! The code is your key to these benefits, it is not transferable.
To access the Microsoft HUP site, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Microsoft Home Use Program Web site. (did not include link)
2. Select the appropriate country and language.
3. Enter your navy.mil, usmc.mil or pacom.mil e-mail address and the Program Code: *********. (did not include code)
4. You will receive an e-mail at the address you submitted in Step 3 which will include a link to the Microsoft ordering site.
5. There is no cost for the license. However, there is a nominal charge of $9.95 plus local sales tax for an electronic download service, payable via a credit card, of each product ordered. Additionally, if you want backup media, that's an additional charge of $15.00. The employee is responsible for paying that nominal charge per product.
The maximum quantity of product you can buy under this program is limited to one copy of each application per NMCI user, and you can only order one (1) product per session.
Please note that this program code is only valid for the duration of your Software Assurance coverage, under your Microsoft Volume Licensing Agreement. These coverage dates can also be viewed on the Microsoft Volume Licensing Services Web site.