You last visited: Today at 10:20 PM
|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|07-02-2012 06:26 PM|
• Refurbished Business products are covered with a 1-year HP limited warranty
• Refurbished Home & Home Office products are covered with a 90-day HP limited warranty.
• Customers who wish to return product are required to obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) by contacting the HP Business Outlet at 1-800-658-1131. RGA's must be requested within 10 days of product delivery date
• Desktops include keyboard, mouse, power cord, instruction manual and warranty documentation. Monitors and speakers are sold separately.
• Laptops include power cord, battery pack, Microsoft certification, instruction manual and warranty documentation.
• Shipping and handling charges range from $15-$29
|07-02-2012 02:21 PM|
|07-02-2012 11:43 AM|
|Doood1||I just bought the QE064UAR#ABA g6 i3 370m 2.4GHz 500gb 4gb for $299 before taxes. It's for my mom who will only be emailing and browsing the Internet.|
|07-02-2012 10:05 AM|
|mo.karney||If you buy this laptop, toss in a 64GB for $60 or a 120GB SSD from the FP deals. It'll speed it up like its on steroids!|
|07-02-2012 10:03 AM|
They carry a 90-day warranty.
Extended warranties can be purchased a retail prices.
|07-02-2012 09:58 AM|
How do you add HP outlet items to your cart?
EDIT: Looks like calling is the only way to order
|07-02-2012 09:54 AM|
Just called and it is out of stock! :-(
|07-02-2012 09:31 AM|
|07-02-2012 09:14 AM|
|07-02-2012 08:24 AM|
|kylefifa||does anyone order one yet?|
|07-01-2012 08:26 PM|
How are refurbished computers manufactured?
Refurbished products from HP are thoroughly tested to make certain they're in proper working order. If a model fails testing, HP determines cause and replaces any failed components. If a model contains a component with a known failure rate, the component is automatically discarded. Then, refurbished models are put through a series of mechanical and electrical stress tests, new software BIOS are downloaded, a final inspection, cleaning and re-packaging. Most often, refurbished products are indistinguishable from their equivalent counterparts, though some may have cosmetic blemishes or scratches.
|07-01-2012 08:17 PM|
|DavidB4775||I'm a bit confused. Are these clearance or refurbished? Quite a difference|
|07-01-2012 07:06 PM|
Link to HP Outlet: http://h71016.www7.hp.
You have to scroll down to clearance under Home&Home Office, this machine is listed as one of the "Value NB"
|07-01-2012 07:03 PM|
|quattro||No link, right???|
|07-01-2012 06:58 PM|
|godlyatheist||... they are closed on the weekends|
|This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|