You last visited: Today at 06:31 AM
|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|07-19-2013 02:49 PM|
|fzrider||I wish they were little more explicit in their clarification about the rewards program. The folks at my Costco in TN are jerks too and will not let me use it on any other product. It is really frustrating and I am hoping to get a confirmation from Naturemade|
|03-04-2013 06:36 PM|
I was trying to figure this out too before I picked which reward to print. From the information I found on Costco's website (located on each individual vitamin page), it sounds like you can use the check on anything Costco sells. Here is what it says:
Nature Made Wellness RewardsSM
Costco shoppers who become members of the Nature Made Wellness Advisor have the benefit of Wellness Rewards Points toward $7 Costco Rebate Checks good on any purchase at Costco. Simply bank the Wellness Rewards code found on the package to begin earning points.
How it works;
|02-25-2013 03:03 PM|
|vickh||anyone try cashing these @ customer service like Amex checks w/o membership??|
|09-30-2012 09:03 PM|
|09-30-2012 08:40 PM|
In Bay Area, Sunnyvale, CA costco, they explicitly check for Nature Made products if you're trying to use that coupon!!
|09-30-2012 06:51 PM|
|09-01-2012 10:10 PM|
|freephoneid||@IRAGIRL, you're wrong on 2nd point. Check can be used only on nature made products. You might be lucky to get it work on any product. But the fine print clearly says that its valid only on nature made products.|
|09-01-2012 07:36 PM|
1. No you cannot use it as a entrance pass to costco
2. Check can be used on anything...not only nature made product
3. If the total purchase is over $7, the rest of the amount will come from your credit card. No, Costco won't tell you that you cannot purchase if it's over $7
|09-01-2012 07:27 PM|
Nature Made Wellness Rewards "Costco Checks"
I was just wondering if anybody has obtained/used these and can answer some questions:
1) If I don't have a Costco membership, could I show one of these and get in that way (similar to if one doesn't have a membership but was given a Costco GC)?
2) Does the "check" have to be used on Nature Made products, or can they be used for anything?
3) If the total of the purchase is significantly over $7.00 (the amount of the "check"), does Costco block or limit the purchase?
Thanks in advance