You last visited: Today at 06:57 AM
|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|03-10-2013 02:49 PM|
Anyone selling all their t3i package? I am selling it all tomorrow on ebay.
I make $240 sale on the color printer. I am very suprised.
|12-26-2012 09:37 PM|
|trestar||Getting nervous. Like a fool i forgot to send certified. Its been almost three weeks and no update.|
|12-21-2012 09:41 PM|
|12-14-2012 06:15 PM|
|12-10-2012 03:52 AM|
|12-09-2012 10:15 AM|
Just received my $400 rebate AMEX card today! It came via USPS, not UPS like Canon told me before.
Sent rebate information ~10/10, received rebate 12/10. 60 days start to finish.
Just in time to buy that awesome Sigma 30mm f/1.4 lens on sale!
|12-07-2012 06:03 PM|
|taggupalya||Yahoooooooo Got my $400 Amex card in the mail today|
|12-02-2012 03:10 PM|
|11-29-2012 09:14 PM|
|11-29-2012 09:42 AM|
I send rebate form by certified mail and delivered Oct 29, I check the Canon rebate site every day too see my status, but still didn't update my data yet, I don't know what really I need to do. Should I phone them. If they lost my mail, what should I do? Below is my tracking:
October 29, 2012, 12:08 pm
MEMPHIS, TN 38134
|11-29-2012 05:21 AM|
I just called the rebate center. They said my check was mailed out on Nov 16th via UPS. I still don't have the check though. It was sent via UPS (not USPS so it certainly is not lost in my junk mail pile), but the center did not have a tracking number ?! Very odd.
Worst case, I have to wait 30 days (Dec 16) before making a claim that I did not receive it and they should stop payment and resend another one.
So, I'm hoping for an early Christmas Miracle..
|11-24-2012 12:09 PM|
|ctscloud||did any else here NOT receive their rebate yet?|
|10-30-2012 08:48 PM|
1. I called up B&H and they said that the rebate is offered by Canon and asked me to check with Canon instead.
2. I called up Canon again and happened to speak to the 1st CSR that I had spoken to in the morning and told her that another Canon CSR told otherwise, but she stuck to her story.
3. To be safe than sorry, I sent my MIR today itself, by First Class + Certified Mail = ~$4.90.
I still think the offer extension is legit and would help anyone who hasn't sent their MIR as yet.
|10-30-2012 07:12 AM|
However, I called up another Canon CSR and she mentioned that she has no info. around extension of any offers. WTF.
I, then proceeded to call up Canon again and this time, the CSR said that the offer has indeed been extended but she has NO written text or any written proof or no updated form around this. Again, WTF.
1. Canon CSRs are idiots
2. The offer has indeed been extended as the email by the 1st CSR seems legit. Her signature says the following:
Canon USA Rebates
Customer Service Lead
What I am going to do:
1. Send in my documents today itself, as I had prepared them last night, thinking that today was the last date. Better safe than sorry.
2. Call up Canon and B&H again and see if I find anything different.
If anyone has more info. on this, please update this thread.
|10-30-2012 06:48 AM|
I am going to call another rep and chat with B&H and Canon (whoever is open) and get this confirmed again, as today is the last date to send this stuff, in case the above is false.
Hope this helps anyone who has not sent the MIR as yet.
|This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|