We're working on a new Slickdeals. Click here to check it out.
You last visited: Today at 01:05 AM
|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|11-08-2012 12:58 PM|
Coke rewards 250 point deal is still valid!
Follow the instructions in post number 1 to find the deal on mycokerewards.com.
The points show up in your mcr account in about 3~4 weeks iirc...
|11-08-2012 11:52 AM|
I checked on this deal today. It's now only a $5 cash card. Also, there is a shipping charge; least expensive is $2.75.
Note - becoming a Working Advantage member only required a few minutes on Google - )
|09-28-2012 02:16 PM|
As mentioned above, we've done a similar deal with them in the past; the free items/coupons & membership were all legit. I'd heard rumblings that this deal would never come along again since Costco's having no trouble selling memberships (just went up from $50 to $55). This is a pleasant surprise for us, so I'm taking advantage while we can - I don't expect it to come around again anytime soon.
I just don't see the downside. The membership to Working Advantage doesn't cost anything; you may need to get creative to sign up if your company doesn't already have an account. Worst case, if you're worried about not getting this, pay via credit card & dispute the charges if it doesn't show.
|09-28-2012 11:25 AM|
|09-27-2012 08:11 PM|
|bgammill||I thought of filling out the forms, etc. to get my wifes company to get an account with these shlocks...But, I would not trust workingadvantge.com to supply the items claimed in this deal. To wit a voucher that you can trade for a one year membership to Costco, and $10 worth of gift cards valid at Costco, AND a coupon book with coupons valid at Costco. Working advantage is a virtual unknown for a company that has 2,000,000 members (AKA B***S***)|
|09-27-2012 03:52 PM|
|09-27-2012 02:29 PM|
|ToadKilla||yeah..need to join Working Advantage first. Not sure how?Any1?|
|09-27-2012 01:26 PM|
Working Advantage: $50+ in free items/coupons & $10 in cash cards to Costco with purchase of $55 membership
Here's a great deal for those thinking about Costco membership (new members only):
Working Advantage https://www.workingadva
A standard Costco Membership costs $55. Every Costco Membership Certificate purchased comes with coupons worth more than $50, including a FREE rotisserie chicken, Free Kirkland Signature TM 48 pk "AA" batteries, FREE Kirkland Signature Spring or drinking Water, 35/16.9oz. - and more! This coupon offer is valid through 12/31/12.
We used a similar offer to sign up for our last Costco membership & the free stuff was all useful stuff we enjoyed. It pretty much paid for the membership. We let our membership expire, but now that this is available we will open a new membership. The added bonus is the $10 in cash cards, which means you're actually coming out ahead if you want everything that's included!
A few notes:
* LIMITED TIME OFFER - $10 in savings! Each Costco Wholesale Gold Star Membership purchased between now and Wednesday, October 31, 2012 will receive 2 FREE $5 Cash Cards*.
* You can purchase two Membership Certificates at $55 each to join as an Executive Member
* Not valid for renewal of existing membership - this must be used for a new membership, tho I suppose you could cancel your existing one & then create a new membership.
I received my package today, 100% legit. It's basically the same thing as when I've done this before with 2 x $5 cash cards added. Will be heading to Costco this week to redeem for membership. For those wondering what's included, here it is:
* Free Rotisserie Chicken (worth $5, some places they're $6)
* Free 48 pack AA batteries (worth about $13)
* Free 35 pack Kirkland Spring Water (worth about $4-5)
* Coupon for $5 off Kirkland Signature Roasted by Starbucks Coffee or Colombian Coffee 3-lb can ground
* Coupon for $5 off any fresh meat item (Costco has excellent meat quality at great prices)
* Coupon for $5 off a Food Court Fresh Baked 18" Pizza
* Coupon for $3 off Kirkland Signature Albacore Tuna (we have this a lot, it's great)
* Coupon for $3 off Kirkland Signature White Meat Chicken Breast (also love this)
* Coupon for $3 off Kirkland Signature Gourmet Chocolate Chunk Cookies
* Coupon for $1.50 off Fresh Produce Select Salad Mixes
* Coupon for $10 off pair of prescription eyeglasses
I won't use the coupon for eyeglasses, but will use everything else easily. It's about $23-24 in free stuff & $25.50 in coupons I'll definitely use, another $10 coupon I won't use. I'm still getting about $50 of value in addition to the $10 cash cards. If you're thinking about joining Costco at all, this makes it a no-brainer.