You last visited: Today at 05:11 AM
|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|01-05-2013 02:28 PM|
|12-25-2012 10:02 AM|
|12-24-2012 05:26 PM|
|12-24-2012 05:18 PM|
In Oregon you can only buy liquor in state franchised liquor stores, so there is no Kirkland brand in Oregon. We pay slightly lower prices and no sales tax. Consequently, liquor sales in the border liquor stores have gone up.
|12-24-2012 12:13 PM|
|12-24-2012 11:00 AM|
|12-24-2012 10:35 AM|
|12-24-2012 09:14 AM|
|12-24-2012 07:13 AM|
|12-24-2012 06:40 AM|
Yup, handles are considered the 1.75l of anything and a fifth is the 750ml or .75l
|12-24-2012 06:31 AM|
|12-24-2012 06:23 AM|
Whenever I'm vacationing on the Big Island, I pick up a bottle of something at the airport Costco but I've always passed on the Kirkland liquor. With the holidays coming and my wallet fat, a couple of weeks ago I made a run waaaay out to the new Washington DC Costco and loaded up my trunk with at least 1 of each Kirkland Signature bottle. Lots of stuff I'd never seen before:
* 20 yr Speyside Single Malt - I took a chance and picked up a case. Fortunately, it was awesome for the price.
* Spiced Rum - Fine for the price, although Cruzan Black Strap is my go-to cheap dark rum.
* American Vodka - So ridiculously cheap it doesn't really matter. Fine for screwdrivers & drunk guests.
* French Vodka - Awesome value, 2nd only to the single malt.
* 7 yr Small Batch Bourbon - My least favorite Costco liquor buy. For a little more money I can get a 1.75L of Evan Williams 1783 or a fifth of Evan Williams Single Barrel that is much better.
* Añejo Tequila - Haven't tried yet.
* Silver Tequila - Fine for margaritas, but so-so at best for sipping.
|12-24-2012 06:17 AM|
|vadimr||I picked up one of these yesterday for $14.99 in NJ.|
|12-24-2012 06:07 AM|
|scrapplejoe||is 1.75 same size as a handle of capt morgan?|
|12-24-2012 06:01 AM|
|scrapplejoe||anyone have the deleware christiana price?|
|This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|