The hottest deals voted on by our community.
Selected and verified by our team of deal editors.
These deals are currently popular in the
community based on votes and comments.
See whats coming up this
The deals and coupons you see on Slickdeals are
contributed by our community. It's what makes
us different. Do you have a great deal to share
with the Slickdeals community?
Track a product from one of our supported stores
and get notified when there is a price drop. You also
have access to graphs of recent price history.
Slickdeals is the leading and most trusted online
community dedicated to sharing, rating,
and reviewing deals and coupons.
See the latest posts, threads, and ratings
as they happen with Slickdeals Live.
If you don't have Amazon Prime you can use
our Amazon Fillers tool to make sure your
cart qualifies for free shipping.
Find us, friend us, and connect with us across the web.
You last visited: Today at 10:20 AM
|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|01-05-2013 03:28 PM|
|12-25-2012 11:02 AM|
|12-24-2012 06:26 PM|
|12-24-2012 06:18 PM|
In Oregon you can only buy liquor in state franchised liquor stores, so there is no Kirkland brand in Oregon. We pay slightly lower prices and no sales tax. Consequently, liquor sales in the border liquor stores have gone up.
|12-24-2012 01:13 PM|
|12-24-2012 12:00 PM|
|12-24-2012 11:35 AM|
|12-24-2012 10:14 AM|
|12-24-2012 08:13 AM|
|12-24-2012 07:40 AM|
Yup, handles are considered the 1.75l of anything and a fifth is the 750ml or .75l
|12-24-2012 07:31 AM|
|12-24-2012 07:23 AM|
Whenever I'm vacationing on the Big Island, I pick up a bottle of something at the airport Costco but I've always passed on the Kirkland liquor. With the holidays coming and my wallet fat, a couple of weeks ago I made a run waaaay out to the new Washington DC Costco and loaded up my trunk with at least 1 of each Kirkland Signature bottle. Lots of stuff I'd never seen before:
* 20 yr Speyside Single Malt - I took a chance and picked up a case. Fortunately, it was awesome for the price.
* Spiced Rum - Fine for the price, although Cruzan Black Strap is my go-to cheap dark rum.
* American Vodka - So ridiculously cheap it doesn't really matter. Fine for screwdrivers & drunk guests.
* French Vodka - Awesome value, 2nd only to the single malt.
* 7 yr Small Batch Bourbon - My least favorite Costco liquor buy. For a little more money I can get a 1.75L of Evan Williams 1783 or a fifth of Evan Williams Single Barrel that is much better.
* Añejo Tequila - Haven't tried yet.
* Silver Tequila - Fine for margaritas, but so-so at best for sipping.
|12-24-2012 07:17 AM|
|vadimr||I picked up one of these yesterday for $14.99 in NJ.|
|12-24-2012 07:07 AM|
|scrapplejoe||is 1.75 same size as a handle of capt morgan?|
|12-24-2012 07:01 AM|
|scrapplejoe||anyone have the deleware christiana price?|
|This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|