The hottest deals voted on by our community.
Selected and verified by our team of deal editors.
These deals are currently popular in the
community based on votes and comments.
The deals and coupons you see on Slickdeals are
contributed by our community. It's what makes
us different. Do you have a great deal to share
with the Slickdeals community?
See what's coming up on
Track a product from one of our supported stores
and get notified when there is a price drop. You also
have access to graphs of recent price history.
Slickdeals is the leading and most trusted online
community dedicated to sharing, rating,
and reviewing deals and coupons.
See the latest posts, threads, and ratings
as they happen with Slickdeals Live.
If you don't have Amazon Prime you can use
our Amazon Fillers tool to make sure your
cart qualifies for free shipping.
Find us, friend us, and connect with us across the web.
You last visited: Today at 02:01 PM
|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|03-15-2013 08:08 PM|
|02-10-2013 09:28 PM|
|02-10-2013 08:45 PM|
|obman||Anyone has the GE 3 ways dimmers switches and want to trade for one of the lock kits?|
|02-09-2013 06:47 AM|
|02-06-2013 08:43 AM|
2. You don't need the Nexia controller if you have Vera. For HomeSeer you will need a controller- a USB one or one of their hardware products. Nexia won't work with HS.
3. I haven't tried myself but it should. You will be able to use only the on buttons though, not the off ones. (Edit: I tried it and it works.)
4. You need a z-wave controller like Vera. I don't know if it works with Nexia.
5. I am not sure what the dongle is in this context but see 2.
6. See 2. You need a Z-wave controller- Nexia, Vera or computer connected dongle/ HS hardware for HomeSeer.
|02-06-2013 08:34 AM|
|02-06-2013 07:42 AM|
Another problem I had was the hole has to be move away from the original spot by about 1 inches. I basically make a really big hole. Wood putty filled the extra portion back and once it's dry install deadbolt.
|02-06-2013 07:27 AM|
|brettatk||I would jump on this but it appears there is no stock anywhere close to me. Great deal though if you can get in on it.|
|02-06-2013 07:25 AM|
I need some clearing up: I bought a Schlage lever starter kit.
1) What exactly does the starter kit have extra to the wireless keypad lever lock? I am assuming it is the black thing that connects to your router.
2) Is the extra wireless black thing that comes with the starter kit necessary for other programs such as Vera or homeSeer?
3) Will GE 45600 Z-Wave Basic Handheld Remote control the lever (lock/unlock)?
4) Does the GE 45600 Z-Wave handheld need the extra dongle that the starter kit has compared to the Link Wireless keypad to work?
5) I bought some light fixtures as well, do those need the starter kit in order to work or are they all wireless and controlled by the dongle?
6) Do the Vera and homeSeer come with something where I will not need the starter kit and only need to get the LiNK wireless keypad lever lock?
|02-06-2013 07:14 AM|
|johnyeros||wtf i paid 138 for a 369 on ebay.. it's usually around 150.. this is a fking deal. whoever need this. get it.|
|02-06-2013 07:10 AM|
To match these with a hub, keep the hub within like half a foot of the lock for about 15 while adding the lock. This goes for all battery operated zwave devices.
|02-06-2013 07:06 AM|
|inmyveganopinion||anyone have these in person? They say they are satin nickel but they look more gold to me.|
|02-06-2013 06:57 AM|
its poorly design.
Even if you put the old batteries in your lock now, it will still works.
Glad I able to help
|02-06-2013 05:46 AM|
|02-05-2013 10:16 PM|
wow you are thick.
afterall i -never- refuted your point, YES schlage link devices will repeat the security protocol.
please tell me if you refute my earlier claim:
"not all zwave devices support the security profile so not all devices can act as repeaters for the schlage."
i dont know why you are taking factual information so personally.
again i'm only trying to help others, dont know why you insist on arguing and attempting to marginalize my point.
|This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|