You last visited: Today at 09:19 PM
|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|02-22-2013 06:17 PM|
1. Two G27 wheels were pulled from shelves (although due to this I never did find where they are supposed to go) and stashed in a cart that an employee at some point was using, definitely not a customers cart.
2. The ad at the front of the store reflected the 39.99 price
3. Scanned in at 299.99 + tax
4. I said that I saw the price was 39 perhaps more but under 50 in the ad at the front. I didn't have a copy on me so they "went into the back" for about 2 min and came back with a flier that didn't include the wheel.
5. I didn't push the issue; it is certainly a long shot. Fry's runs a tight ship, it didn't seem like any type of "override" adjustment would be done here.
6. They didn't have the SD card I went there looking for.
|02-22-2013 03:22 PM|
|02-22-2013 12:49 PM|
|Binar||was anyone able to get it? anyone at all?|
|02-22-2013 11:36 AM|
|FierceDeityLink||I guess no one took a screenshot/printed to PDF...|
|02-22-2013 08:59 AM|
|02-22-2013 07:28 AM|
|FW_Lurker||man, don't see this anywhere on the local paper. It's going to be hard for this to fly in store.|
|02-22-2013 07:27 AM|
|CausaMortis||Has anybody tried getting it price matched at CompUSA/TD?|
|02-22-2013 07:24 AM|
|02-22-2013 07:19 AM|
|02-22-2013 07:16 AM|
|Rattor||Gave it a shot since there's a Frys on the way to work. There was no correction on the wall, so I picked one up, but was shot down as expected.|
|02-22-2013 06:26 AM|
|02-22-2013 06:25 AM|
No, you don't. As noted, a correction has probably already been posted...and if not, they already know the drill as "just another ad mistake"...given it's an almost weekly thing.
|02-22-2013 06:16 AM|
|02-22-2013 05:57 AM|
|gbguns16||Click on it in the ad and the link takes you to the G9X mouse.|
|02-22-2013 05:28 AM|
Hell yeah! I ma try this tomorrow!
- sent by iPhone App Deals & Steals 3.5.8 -
|This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|