The hottest deals voted on by our community.
Selected and verified by our team of deal editors.
These deals are currently popular in the
community based on votes and comments.
The deals and coupons you see on Slickdeals are
contributed by our community. It's what makes
us different. Do you have a great deal to share
with the Slickdeals community?
See what's coming up on
Track a product from one of our supported stores
and get notified when there is a price drop. You also
have access to graphs of recent price history.
Slickdeals is the leading and most trusted online
community dedicated to sharing, rating,
and reviewing deals and coupons.
See the latest posts, threads, and ratings
as they happen with Slickdeals Live.
If you don't have Amazon Prime you can use
our Amazon Fillers tool to make sure your
cart qualifies for free shipping.
Find us, friend us, and connect with us across the web.
You last visited: Today at 02:13 PM
|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|02-22-2013 07:17 PM|
1. Two G27 wheels were pulled from shelves (although due to this I never did find where they are supposed to go) and stashed in a cart that an employee at some point was using, definitely not a customers cart.
2. The ad at the front of the store reflected the 39.99 price
3. Scanned in at 299.99 + tax
4. I said that I saw the price was 39 perhaps more but under 50 in the ad at the front. I didn't have a copy on me so they "went into the back" for about 2 min and came back with a flier that didn't include the wheel.
5. I didn't push the issue; it is certainly a long shot. Fry's runs a tight ship, it didn't seem like any type of "override" adjustment would be done here.
6. They didn't have the SD card I went there looking for.
|02-22-2013 04:22 PM|
|02-22-2013 01:49 PM|
|Binar||was anyone able to get it? anyone at all?|
|02-22-2013 12:36 PM|
|FierceDeityLink||I guess no one took a screenshot/printed to PDF...|
|02-22-2013 09:59 AM|
|02-22-2013 08:28 AM|
|FW_Lurker||man, don't see this anywhere on the local paper. It's going to be hard for this to fly in store.|
|02-22-2013 08:27 AM|
|CausaMortis||Has anybody tried getting it price matched at CompUSA/TD?|
|02-22-2013 08:24 AM|
|02-22-2013 08:19 AM|
|02-22-2013 08:16 AM|
|Rattor||Gave it a shot since there's a Frys on the way to work. There was no correction on the wall, so I picked one up, but was shot down as expected.|
|02-22-2013 07:26 AM|
|02-22-2013 07:25 AM|
No, you don't. As noted, a correction has probably already been posted...and if not, they already know the drill as "just another ad mistake"...given it's an almost weekly thing.
|02-22-2013 07:16 AM|
|02-22-2013 06:57 AM|
|gbguns16||Click on it in the ad and the link takes you to the G9X mouse.|
|02-22-2013 06:28 AM|
Hell yeah! I ma try this tomorrow!
- sent by iPhone App Deals & Steals 3.5.8 -
|This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|