The hottest deals voted on by our community.
Selected and verified by our team of deal editors.
These deals are currently popular in the
community based on votes and comments.
See whats coming up this
contributed by our community. It's what makes
us different. Do you have a great deal to share
with the Slickdeals community?
and get notified when there is a price drop. You also
have access to graphs of recent price history.
community dedicated to sharing, rating,
and reviewing deals and coupons.
See the latest posts, threads, and ratings
as they happen with Slickdeals Live.
our Amazon Fillers tool to make sure your
cart qualifies for free shipping.
Find us, friend us, and connect with us across the web.
You last visited: Today at 10:24 AM
|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|03-01-2013 09:11 AM|
|03-01-2013 08:27 AM|
|02-28-2013 08:09 AM|
The purpose of the product is to inflate something - it does that just fine. A secondary function is to tell you what the pressure is - it's inaccurate. Use another pressure gauge to verify the readings if you plan to use this device.
|02-28-2013 07:16 AM|
|02-27-2013 03:11 PM|
|02-27-2013 02:57 PM|
|02-27-2013 12:26 PM|
|02-27-2013 12:23 PM|
|02-27-2013 12:12 PM|
|02-27-2013 12:00 PM|
Don't drop it. Mine broke when I dropped it on concrete. I didn't replace it - even though I did tire inflation several times a day, it wasn't a big enough convenience to bother getting another, which would probably break (regardless of brand). In a way, using it was kind of a hassle, not that convenient after all.
This Amazon review pretty much covers it -
Workforce Dual Foot Inflator and Gauge [homedepot.com]
Model # 17850HOM - Store SKU # 850061
|02-27-2013 11:06 AM|
most of the time i squeeze mine 4 times and i am ready to go. My girlfriend usually only squeeze it one or twice and the thing is up to pressure. on a long trip sometimes i like to sqeeze it for fun going down the road. its a handy device.
|02-27-2013 11:06 AM|
|ClownBaby||I just use a bike tire pump for my car's tires. Y'all are lazy.|
|02-27-2013 10:59 AM|
|02-27-2013 10:50 AM|
|02-27-2013 10:46 AM|
Did you not know the Amazing Algoritm:
1. Lower Price for a popular product or one they want to advertise.
2. Let a few folks purchase at the lower price.
3. Every 30 Secs, check to see if it made SD FP.
4. If a lot of folks buy before going to SD FP, mark as OOS. End of Flow.
5. If it makes SD FP and still only a few folks buy, let it sit on SD FP for 2-3 more orders.
6. If still getting a lot of hits on SD, increase price back to its original everyday Sale Price.
7. By now, enough advertising has been achieved for this product and a lot of SDers will buy this product at an inflated price - disappointed they missed the lower price.
8. Bingo... Cushy Profit and drives Bezos towards his next Billion.
Not sure how much of SD Mgmt collusion is on this one.
|This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|