You last visited: Today at 08:39 PM
|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|03-01-2013 06:33 PM|
Of course he did...he's not the one who has to worry about paying for it, future taxpayers will, after he's long gone out of office.
Obamacare promises to pay 100% of the costs for the first 3 years, 90% the following year, and that's all...after that who knows how much the feds will pay, if anything....the states that are taking up Obamacare are idiots taking a trojan horse inside their financial walls...it comes bearing gifts for 3 or 4 years, and then will bankrupt them in the future as they get hit with the increased costs and reduced federal payments.
I for one am glad Gov. Perry is telling Obama to shove it.
|02-28-2013 05:35 PM|
Chris Christie U-Turns And Accepts Obamacare
After the way Christie was slobbering all over Obama right after the hurricane was there any doubt?
|02-28-2013 01:50 PM|
|Foreveryours||Jerry Brown hates the guy, nuff said.|
|02-28-2013 01:30 PM|
Christie would be a good nominee for the current Republican Party since he could also run as a Democrat and no one would know the difference.
I'd like to say if you take away his wanting to balance some budgets he may as well be a Democrat, but that's not true since half the Republicans don't want to balance budgets either.
As for the big deal about Republican governors accepting Obamacare. They don't have much of a choice. If they are required to choose that or a "half-fed, half-state" designed system, the shackles put on them on the fed half means they wouldn't have much control over it anyway.
|02-28-2013 01:23 PM|
|02-28-2013 11:56 AM|
|02-28-2013 11:55 AM|
Why elect all these supposedly smart people when only two opinions are allowed in DC anyway.
|02-28-2013 11:44 AM|
Parliament system allows you to vote for whatever party you want and you can easily form a party that will have major power in the very next election if your core beliefs are popular with the people. Look at the rise and fall of Kadima. Oh, and you force snap elections if the government in power breaks its word.
There's a reason we don't set up our system in other places. Our system sucks.
/planting seeds everywhere I go
|02-28-2013 11:10 AM|
|02-28-2013 11:06 AM|
|02-28-2013 10:37 AM|
|02-28-2013 10:18 AM|
|02-28-2013 10:14 AM|
Until you take the money out of politics, it'll never happen.
|02-28-2013 09:57 AM|
|02-28-2013 08:00 AM|
|jplayland||I wish we could get rid of these stupid parties. I don't know about the rest of you, but I agree with Republicans 50% of the time, Democrats 30% of the time, for a total of about 65% of the time. The other 35% of the time they are both wrong as far as I'm concerned. Why can't we get to a system where the candidates can tell us what they really think instead of lying and conforming to fit the party.|
|This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|