You last visited: Today at 11:32 PM
|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|03-10-2013 05:29 PM|
- Already mentioned, Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card pays 2 miles per dollar spent. Has annual fee after the first year.
- Priceline Rewards Visa - 2% cash back on everything.
- Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express - rewards are worth approximately 2.3% if redeemd for Starwood hotel stays. Has annual fee after the first year.
- Capital One Spark Miles for Business - 2% cash back on all spending. Has annual fee after first year.
- Escape by Discover Card - earns 2 'miles' per dollar spent. The 'miles' are worth exactly 1 cent apiece toward travel.
|03-03-2013 03:53 PM|
But I was looking for no annual fee a/c.
|03-03-2013 02:13 PM|
However, if you are looking for a simple 2% rewards card, there is the Capital One Venture Card (Visa card vs Fidelity's Amex). It’s one of the very few that give a full 2% rewards on all purchases, and comes with a host of traveler-friendly perks. It also has no foreign transaction fee and gives concierge service and travel accident insurance.
The card earns 2 No Hassle Miles per $1 spent, which is redeemable for a statement credit offsetting travel expenses. It does have a $59 annual fee (waived the first year).
|03-01-2013 08:49 PM|
Credit cards similar to Fidelity AMEX 2%
Are there any Credit cards similar to Fidelity AMEX 2% ?