The hottest deals voted on by our community.
Selected and verified by our team of deal editors.
These deals are currently popular in the
community based on votes and comments.
Low prices and coupons for
The deals and coupons you see on Slickdeals are
contributed by our community. It's what makes
us different. Do you have a great deal to share
with the Slickdeals community?
See what's coming up on
Track a product from one of our supported stores
and get notified when there is a price drop. You also
have access to graphs of recent price history.
Slickdeals is the leading and most trusted online
community dedicated to sharing, rating,
and reviewing deals and coupons.
See the latest posts, threads, and ratings
as they happen with Slickdeals Live.
If you don't have Amazon Prime you can use
our Amazon Fillers tool to make sure your
cart qualifies for free shipping.
Find us, friend us, and connect with us across the web.
You last visited: Today at 06:40 PM
|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|03-10-2013 06:29 PM|
- Already mentioned, Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card pays 2 miles per dollar spent. Has annual fee after the first year.
- Priceline Rewards Visa - 2% cash back on everything.
- Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express - rewards are worth approximately 2.3% if redeemd for Starwood hotel stays. Has annual fee after the first year.
- Capital One Spark Miles for Business - 2% cash back on all spending. Has annual fee after first year.
- Escape by Discover Card - earns 2 'miles' per dollar spent. The 'miles' are worth exactly 1 cent apiece toward travel.
|03-03-2013 04:53 PM|
But I was looking for no annual fee a/c.
|03-03-2013 03:13 PM|
However, if you are looking for a simple 2% rewards card, there is the Capital One Venture Card (Visa card vs Fidelity's Amex). It’s one of the very few that give a full 2% rewards on all purchases, and comes with a host of traveler-friendly perks. It also has no foreign transaction fee and gives concierge service and travel accident insurance.
The card earns 2 No Hassle Miles per $1 spent, which is redeemable for a statement credit offsetting travel expenses. It does have a $59 annual fee (waived the first year).
|03-01-2013 09:49 PM|
Credit cards similar to Fidelity AMEX 2%
Are there any Credit cards similar to Fidelity AMEX 2% ?