You last visited: Today at 11:28 PM
|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|03-25-2013 08:06 PM|
|03-24-2013 03:49 PM|
It is not working for me. Clicking on the 50% banner or typing 9413 in the coupon field does not help:
Sorry, invalid coupon/promotion code. Codes must be entered as they appear, including dashes and special characters."
|03-24-2013 01:16 PM|
|unknown00||got 1 today...8 topping large pizza for $9 after tax|
|03-24-2013 01:13 PM|
|Funkorama||I tip around $3 everytime, but I the price of the pizza always comes to around $2-3 after promo codes, shoprunner, and gift cards|
|03-23-2013 06:58 PM|
A great deal on paper, but at least the Richmond TX store totally cheated me... perhaps because they felt cheated?
I jumped on this because of the veggie lover deal people were talking about, where you replace the toppings. I put double chicken and double pepperoni for example, and I have yet to find a piece of chicken, and there are only 2-3 pepperoni per slice... the whole thing has very very little toppings.
So don't count on getting this massive pizza where each person can eat a slice and feel full, as they may just go VERY light on the toppings to compensate.
|03-23-2013 02:26 PM|
1) The membership is worth every penny to me and to many others, memberships are soaring. And their stock has done ridiculously well. Costco membership is worth it just fro the wine, beer, liquor, cheese, meat(including prime cuts) and cooked to order food(massive rotisserie chickens, ribs, wings and pizza!)
2) I don't like the taste of the uncooked pizza though the quality is excellent. I love the pizza at Costco that is made to order. Better than many pizzeria's in my area.
3) This is possible in many places and certainly debatable at best.
4) Reason not to buy? They offer you a choice of cooked or uncooked. Please explain how is this a disadvantage?
5) Definitely agree. I wish Costco delivered, I would be fat.
6) They're $10 carryout pizza has many options and is a great value in my opinion. But there are slicker deals out there I agree.
|03-23-2013 08:47 AM|
|03-23-2013 03:09 AM|
|03-22-2013 07:10 PM|
|03-22-2013 06:32 PM|
|Jaggsta||My Local Dominos had $5.99 Large 2-Topping they was standing out front with a sign LOL!|
|03-22-2013 06:31 PM|
|03-22-2013 05:59 PM|
Long time PPJ eater, first time ordering Dominos in a long time. Not sure why all the hate, but it seemed like they added more toppings onto their pies than PPJ.
Spinach/feta Artisan was ok. The Pacific Veggie 16" for $9 was a great deal.
|03-22-2013 05:50 PM|
|03-22-2013 05:45 PM|
|03-22-2013 05:34 PM|
My order came to $4.37. Would it give him $5 and tell him to keep the change? I.e. tip 63 cents, which is more than 15% on the $3.99 order (before tax).
(This is the first time I'm having to tip a pizza delivery guy in my life!)
|This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|