You last visited: Today at 05:13 PM
|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|04-05-2013 10:24 AM|
SSD is replaceable [very small - msata]
|04-04-2013 08:19 PM|
|JoeChen42||any idea if i can upgrade ram and/or add ssd?|
|04-03-2013 09:30 PM|
|ron6400||The price dropped $30.00 in 2 weeks. I guess they have too much stock at hand.|
|04-02-2013 08:41 AM|
|davucini||got this yesterday and the track pad is indeed horrible, have to return.|
|04-01-2013 10:33 AM|
Agreed that this wouldn't be a gaming machine and that all the ULV CPU's take a performance hit. It works for me for some light gaming here and there but mostly I travel with it.
|03-31-2013 07:37 PM|
|03-31-2013 10:23 AM|
|03-30-2013 09:04 PM|
Ultrathin = AMD
Ultrabook = Intel
|03-30-2013 08:53 PM|
|03-30-2013 08:36 PM|
|03-30-2013 02:58 PM|
|03-30-2013 02:18 PM|
Good news for all you ultrabook gamers:
I've heard Vizio is going to try to get AMD APU's into their ultrabooks for decent gaming performance. There's also a chance they may event put a dedicate graphics are (or 2!) into this form factor.
|03-30-2013 02:07 PM|
For your usage this laptop should be perfectly fine. My personal suggestion for laptops is just buy used off craigslist, amazon, forums, etc because used laptops are worth maybe half their new price within a matter of months and are still very good.
|03-30-2013 01:06 PM|
I normally don't like to post general questions like this but am truly torn...
I am not a gamer. I only use my laptop for browsing, document editing, and some photo/video editing. I only use Lightroom, so when I say video editing I am not a professional.
I thought this was a good deal for what I am looking for: sleek (the last Dell that was up didn't work for me because I didn't like that it looked like my first laptop from 10 years ago), quick enough, SSD (i dont care about the size), and 1080p display that has great reviews.
Yes trackpad has terrible reviews but really a deal breaker? Also, sorry for the newb question but dosn't seem like anyone has mentioned it has Win7 vs Win8...not a big deal?
Long story short...should I just bite on this since I am in need now or worth waiting another month or 2 for something better?
|03-30-2013 12:13 PM|
|This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|