You last visited: Today at 12:01 AM
|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|04-22-2013 10:32 PM|
|bargainfinder09||For those who missed this deal, Walmart has it for $19.89 and it so happens that Walmart is on the qualified Internet retailers for the Rakuten Best Price Guarantee at least to save on tax if they charge in your state.. My local Walmart doesn't have it in stock, if not it would be less of a pain just going there and buying it, but they do have free ship-to-store.|
|04-22-2013 10:42 AM|
|budkin||Damn just missed it!|
|04-22-2013 10:29 AM|
|rowedf||Tried to buy but price is 32 dollars now.|
|04-22-2013 10:21 AM|
|04-22-2013 09:52 AM|
|04-22-2013 09:25 AM|
|b2rtp||It is now showing $31.89|
|04-22-2013 09:08 AM|
|WillisZ||Just went OOS|
|04-22-2013 08:43 AM|
|04-22-2013 08:42 AM|
|AaronDotNET||Can someone comment on the mouse? Specifically the middle wheel. I just want to be sure it has the tiny clicks or whatever you call them. I once had a mouse where the middle wheel was completely smooth and I hated it. Thanks!|
|04-22-2013 08:41 AM|
|04-22-2013 08:38 AM|
I cannot find the box to enter promo codes. Can someone please help.
Edit: Never mind, I found it on the last page.
|04-22-2013 08:31 AM|
|WeirdBeard||$9,199.99 for a refurbished mouse? I wonder how much a new one costs.|
|04-22-2013 08:12 AM|
|04-22-2013 08:08 AM|
|joshualan||Does this work with Linux (specifically Xubtuntu)?|
|04-22-2013 08:00 AM|
- Has CAPS light and on-off switch. 800 does not.
- Tiny unifying receiver. 800 receiver sticks out at least half-inch.
- Lesser electronic waste, since you'll invariably end up tossing the terrible mouse that comes with the 800
- Better looking in my opinion
- Slightly better ergonomics due to the larger area below the keys that gradually slopes down to the very edge reaching the table.
|This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|